Information needed on Chambers of Xeric

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Mike
Programmer

Information needed on Chambers of Xeric

Post by Mike » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:18 am

I'm currently implementing the herblore skill in the Chambers of Xeric. However, the wiki doesn't state what the exact effects of the following potions are:
  • Xeric's aid (-)
  • Xeric's aid
  • Prayer enhance (-)
  • Prayer enhance
  • Revitalisation (-)
  • Revitalisation
The (+) version of these potions do have their effects listed with the proper formulas, but the above potions do not. If anyone can provide information on the exact formulas used by these potions, please do let me know. Thanks!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Information needed on Chambers of Xeric

Post by Iron adam » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:34 am

I believe the regular Xeric's Aid and the regular Revitalization potion have the same exact effects as the Saradomin Brew and Super Restore Potions.
The + versions are slightly better, and the - slightly worse. I have not found any formulas for the - versions.

The regular Revitilization potion should restore 8 + 25% of the player's base level (round down) in each of the affected skills.
The regular Xeric's Aid potion should temporarily raise Hitpoints by 15% + 2 and Defence by 20% + 2, both rounded down, and can boost a player's Hitpoints above their maximum Hitpoints level by up to the amount healed. It also temporarily lowers Strength, Attack, Magic and Ranged by 10% + 2.

If no one can find a formula for the (-) versions, just put something that is a little worse than the regular versions. Or just leave them out all together.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:10 am

Iron adam wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:34 am If no one can find a formula for the (-) versions, just put something that is a little worse than the regular versions. Or just leave them out altogether.
Honestly, probably the best course of action to be honest. Raids are already gonna be easy to do with full torva blowpipe etc. no need to make the herblore hard.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:49 am

Iron adam wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:34 am If no one can find a formula for the (-) versions, just put something that is a little worse than the regular versions.
That's what I was planning to do if the right formulas cannot be found. Nothing too bad, but the more accurate we can make the whole thing, the better ;)

Thanks for the information!