CoX

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Mike
Programmer

Re: CoX

Post by Mike » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:54 am

I can't say whether challenge mode will be included in the initial CoX release, but there's a big chance that we won't release it until a couple months later. I'm also not yet sure what we're going to do with the twisted league rewards, but I think a lot of people would be excited to have them in the game.

I understand that the scrolls are indeed redundant, so we may have to come up with an alternative. Locking everyone's unlocked prayers and removing all currently existing scrolls seems a bit too far-reaching to me, so I don't think we'll go for that option.

Suggestions on the topic are always welcome though ;)

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:46 am

Mike wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:54 am I can't say whether challenge mode will be included in the initial CoX release, but there's a big chance that we won't release it until a couple months later. I'm also not yet sure what we're going to do with the twisted league rewards, but I think a lot of people would be excited to have them in the game.

I understand that the scrolls are indeed redundant, so we may have to come up with an alternative. Locking everyone's unlocked prayers and removing all currently existing scrolls seems a bit too far-reaching to me, so I don't think we'll go for that option.

I personally think that, like the Vitur's design note from ToB, the Twisted horns would be cool. These could be very rare and would be used to create the Twisted slayer helmet.

Aside from that, the Twisted ancestral colour kit would be a sweet cosmetic upgrade that could be obtained from the CoX.

Maybe a cosmetic upgrade for the Dragon claws, since Dragon claws are already widely available?
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Cancerstick
Wise One

Post by Cancerstick » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm

Thoby wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:46 am Maybe a cosmetic upgrade for the Dragon claws, since Dragon claws are already widely available?
You can make an ornament kit which turns just the middle claw gold ;)

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Thoby wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:46 am
Mike wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:54 am I can't say whether challenge mode will be included in the initial CoX release, but there's a big chance that we won't release it until a couple months later. I'm also not yet sure what we're going to do with the twisted league rewards, but I think a lot of people would be excited to have them in the game.

I personally think that, like the Vitur's design note from ToB, the Twisted horns would be cool. These could be very rare and would be used to create the Twisted slayer helmet.

Aside from that, the Twisted ancestral colour kit would be a sweet cosmetic upgrade that could be obtained from the CoX.

Maybe a cosmetic upgrade for the Dragon claws, since Dragon claws are already widely available?
Or we can just leave the claws in there and it become the new meta for ironman to obtain claws since the alternative is either dragon implying or tormented demons

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Maybe add scrolls to unlock torment and anguish? They're the range and magic versions of turmoil in the ancient curse book. If people think they're too strong, could even nerf them so rigour is still slightly better for pure dps, but you could still choose to use the curses prayer book with anguish/soulsplit in some situations

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:31 pm

Kalista wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Maybe add scrolls to unlock torment and anguish? They're the range and magic versions of turmoil in the ancient curse book. If people think they're too strong, could even nerf them so rigour is still slightly better for pure dps, but you could still choose to use the curses prayer book with anguish/soulsplit in some situations
@Respire1337 get a load of this guy

Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:43 am

Thearlygamer wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:31 pm
Kalista wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm

@Respire1337 get a load of this guy

LMAO!

@Mike , I’ve pitched quite an interesting alternative to the prayer scrolls ( rewards wise ) to Thoby ( if he forgot what we talked about, I can send you a forums pm). Adding new prayers into the game to an already too op prayer book ( that is going to get nerfed/disabled anyway ) is not something I am in favour of, sorry.