Stop teasing us please!

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thoby
Developer

Re: Stop teasing us please!

Post by Thoby » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Explozionz wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:53 pm Can the "Review team" please work faster haha, or can't we do as Mike normally does put the new "cache" updates into a test server but maybe limit the server to the possible update coming to ensure there is no bugs/flaws or is the review team more ensuring there is no Mod Jed shit going on? :P
I might've not mentioned this in my original post, but thoroughly reviewing an update can take a lot of time and effort. You want to be 100% sure that there are no bugs and glitches that can impact player's gameplay. And yes, it's also to prevent devs from going rogue ;)
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Explozionz
Premium Donator

Post by Explozionz » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:32 pm

Thoby wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:09 pm
Explozionz wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:53 pm Can the "Review team" please work faster haha, or can't we do as Mike normally does put the new "cache" updates into a test server but maybe limit the server to the possible update coming to ensure there is no bugs/flaws or is the review team more ensuring there is no Mod Jed shit going on? :P
I might've not mentioned this in my original post, but thoroughly reviewing an update can take a lot of time and effort. You want to be 100% sure that there are no bugs and glitches that can impact player's gameplay. And yes, it's also to prevent devs from going rogue ;)
No I can completely imagine it's going to take time and effort, last thing we want is there to be any issues. But thought maybe it would be a good idea if it's like a new zone being brought out, or couple others things get the community to test as well by putting on a test server with locking it down to a set zone or something?

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:01 am

I agree bug hunting is a bitch. Been there done that

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:34 am

Work for faster for all them donator credits raked up lately :mrgreen:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:36 am

The underdog wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:34 am Work for faster for all them donator credits raked up lately :mrgreen:
This comment gave me a fucking stroke...