Demon kiteshield stats

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Which stats should the Demon kiteshield have?

Same as Rune kiteshield
5%
Same as DFS (without dragonfire attack or protection)
39%
Same as Arcane spirit shield (without special effects)
2%
Same as Blessed spirit shield (without special effects)
2%
Same as Divine spirit shield (without special effects)
9%
Same as Elysian spirit shield (without special effects)
14%
No stats whatsoever (but also no requirements)
30%

Total votes: 57

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: Demon kiteshield stats

Post by Thierryu1 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Rapsey wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:35 pm
Thierryu1 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm I hear enough people complain about the lack of new items to wear for cosmetic reasons? Especially gear that doesn't acquire stats *looking over to skillers*.
Seeing the same rune sets, off hand chicken, party hat colors and fancy boots is getting kinda boring to play with.
A lot of honors are created for the sole reason to play around with items we don't have that look cool.
Saying people wouldn't care for more affordable cosmetics is wrong. having the OPTION in loads of cool stuff that are not bank breaking is something nice. Just like people still like to use the obsidian gear, ghostly gear and ele sets that are not worth a lot.

Adding more affordable stuff in cosmetic shops does not mean I don't want any new expensive items. I just like to think that most people will never have 5t to spend on a shit ton of expensive 1 off items and a lot of people have 10b to spend on cool items.
Well there's definitely a bunch more cosmetic items that can and will be released as part of regular updates. We keep them as a stock of items to choose from when we need rewards or something like that. We don't really want to throw them all into the game and have nothing left, but yeah maybe it's time for a few more.

Anyway that's completely separate from this so I would prefer not to mix it into this discussion. Right now we're just looking at the next rare sale. Other cosmetic additions will keep coming but they are unrelated to this and I'd rather not keep getting sidetracked so we can actually get one thing done and move to the next.
Okay I will stop with this topic then. Just letting you know I was not thinking of putting all the items out in one big ass update.
Just felt like asking for the price of this item because it was not specified as being an ultra rare. But I guess that's my fault because it used to be an ultra rare.
Last edited by Thierryu1 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Latin guy
Honor Player

Post by Latin guy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:18 pm

I would say yes, but the problem with bank space must be solved before release new items.

i have been waiting the treasure chest for long time.

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/w ... struction)

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:35 pm

No stats no reqs. IMO all custom/ultra rares should be purely cosmetic.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:38 pm

I don't mind adding the DFS protection effect - no one's circumventing the existing status quo for f2p by donating for a demon kite just to get the effect.

On this principle it could have any of the listed shields' effects included, but dragonfire seems to be the fairest.

Otherwise just DFS stats.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Give it no stats. It's a purely cosmetic ultra rare along with the rest of them. No requirements either, so anyone can wear them.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:12 pm

I personally think it should function as a DFS (outside of wild) with no stats.

There's no harm in allowing both anyone to wear it and it be functional.

Everyones always asking for togglescape, why not have two versions, a stateless no req one and then "operate" to turn it into a DFS? I think that's a lot of unnecessary work though.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:07 pm

No stats and no reqs, or just don't even bother bringing in into the game. Hm will it cost ? 1t?

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:42 pm

Question is, how would it be obtainable. If it's by donating I would make it purely cosmetic, otherwise I wouldn't mind the stats of a dfs

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:29 am

Brant wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:42 pm Question is, how would it be obtainable. If it's by donating I would make it purely cosmetic, otherwise I wouldn't mind the stats of a dfs
Same as all other ultra rares I'm quite sure.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:03 am

Dfs, blessed spirit shield or rune kiteshield. Or dragon sq shield, dragon kiteshield, crystal shield. Something along those lines.

It's fun to bring a cosmetic along in some pvming or pking, it should remain in the fun stage by having the stats of a bad shield. But having thin air in the shield slot while you got a big ass shield in your hands? Eh...
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18