Collection log - items shared between NPC's

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

How should items shared between NPC's be handled?

Only mark items for the NPC which dropped them
65%
Get an item from one NPC = completed for all
35%

Total votes: 46

The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Collection log - items shared between NPC's

Post by The underdog » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Rapsey wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:56 am
The underdog wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:24 am The polls section, I never click it.

That's some crazy stuff, support :thumbsup:
Do you want me to remove it? We can just put our polls in GD (or the polls subsection thereof).
Don't have ro remove it just for me obv, but yeah two poll sections is annoying. Merge them or gd also fine for dev polls. The community poll section is kind of useless since you got the ideas section to poll ideas. Might aswell remove both and put dev polls in general discussion, they have more exposure there and you're always creating a general discussion about the topic while simply polling it at the same time. General discussion hasn't been very active for years so there's place.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: Collection log - items shared between NPC's

Post by Rapsey » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:50 pm

The underdog wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:16 pm Don't have ro remove it just for me obv, but yeah two poll sections is annoying. Merge them or gd also fine for dev polls. The community poll section is kind of useless since you got the ideas section to poll ideas. Might aswell remove both and put dev polls in general discussion, they have more exposure there and you're always creating a general discussion about the topic while simply polling it at the same time. General discussion hasn't been very active for years so there's place.
I'm in favor of removing both poll sections and enabling poll creation directly in GD. As you say, most polling happens in the ideas sections anyway so it's not like there would be many in GD. And if we want more exposure we can always put a poll in the news or dev blog sections.

EDIT: Done.