racism on this server

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Fast hit
Premium Donator

racism on this server

Post by Fast hit » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:01 pm

Can someone immediately address the reason behind telling me you guys will NOT deal with ANY sort of racist or homophobic remarks, yet i CONTINUOUSLY see people freely typing 'nigga' or 'nigger' ON YOUR PLATFORMS YELL CHAT WHICH IS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE! if youre goingt to act like ur against that shit then fucking do something about it when you see it-- that means i want those racist pigs muted for a reasonable amount of time because they DO NOT DESERVE TO BE YELLING WHEN THEY SAY THAT SHIT! I seriously cant even believe this has to be posted on this websites forums considering its fucking 2020 and this world has done so much to prevent racist fuckers from having a platform.

Do something about racism on your server or ill be one of many that leaves because of it.

Senior Moderator

Re: racism on this server

Post by 026 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Racism is immediately punished if there's a staff member online at the time, though, the n-word ending on an a is allowed due to its colloquial use.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:09 pm

026 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:06 pm Racism is immediately punished if there's a staff member online at the time, though, the n-word ending on an a is allowed due to its colloquial use.
^

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:09 pm

To add, we allow the word 'nigga' as 026 has stated it's colloquial. However, anyone using the word 'nigger' will be muted on sight. If you see someone say that then use the ::ss command in game to take a screenshot and report them on the forums for us to handle.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:10 pm

If no staff are online you can type ::Ss into your client to screenshot, then ::sss to open the screenshots folder.

Host the image on your website of choice, I recommend imgur.com, and then ::report or go to this link: viewforum.php?f=65 and make a forums post and a staff member will handle them without fail.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Hi Fast Hit,

As said before, 'nigga' is generally accepted on the server, the yells you're mentioning consisted of this exact word, I haven't seen anyone use the hard 'r', otherwise that person would immediately be muted. I was online at the time it happened

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:11 am

Welcome Fast Hit!

As said before, 'nigga' is generally accepted on the server. Most people try to use it the appropriate way and not in a derogatory way!

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:07 am

Also remember to do ::ss and ::report if you feel like a staff member missed something, or if there were none online to handle it

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:07 am

As for the homophobic remarks. I can assure you I take those very personally and react accordingly to every one I see. ;)

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:39 am

Hello and Welcome Fast Hit.

I agree that racism and homophobia is bad. The moderators are instructed to mute for racist remarks. Heavier mutes come for repeat offenders and will eventually lead to perm mutes. The good thing about this strategy is that actual racist people will leave the server, and edgy teenagers will be forced to grow up.

If a moderator is not on to witness a comment, the player wont get muted right away. The best thing you can do in that situation is take a ::ss and post a ::report. You can also check the discord to see if any staff members are on their computer but not logged in. I know that Nazuths plays about 18 hours a day between all of his accounts, so you will have good luck contacting him. He also hates racists and homophones. When I was staff, I would regularly check the yell logs for specific words to see if there were any repeat offenders. Maybe brother 026 can step up and take ownership of that!

Regards,
Adamthalion (Adam)