PkHonor Mobile?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

PkHonor Mobile?

Yeah
61%
Nah, I like it the way it is
39%

Total votes: 18

Fungamer
Developer

Re: PkHonor Mobile?

Post by Fungamer » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:51 pm

Billyx wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:42 pm
Lieven wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:07 pm
Billyx wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 pm Personally cat see this happening because of copyright etc :/
:orly: What do you think an RSPS is?

It would take too much development time and probably open up so many potential abuse for bugs and botting/macroing. Jagex has entire teams dedicated to bot prevention and anything to do with bugs. I mean, it would be possible. But then we'd need Mike, Thoby and Rapsey to stop their daily lives and cross our fingers hoping they wont off themselves when working 18h a day for a long period of time.
Yeah but having an PKH app on the store it would be removed so quickly as its copyright. This post is pointless because there will never be a app for PKH. Jagex would remove straight away and then run a risk of taking PKH down for good.
Thats why, in the hypothetical situation where pkh mobile would be developed, it would be an .apk file. Jagex wouldn't do anything, really. That's also why pkh has its own site and what not - Jagex cant pressure another company (like Google) to take it down. They have to pressure Mike and Rapsey themselves. And even if we had mobile, it would not be worth it fot Jagex to sue PKH. The costs to sue vs what they're actually losing from people playing rspses are massive. Gotta take in mind that many people who play rspses also play RS. It's not like pkh is really taking away any business for RS. In fact, to me it gave business to rs lol. Without PKH i would've personally never kept up to date with RS and i would've never played after eoc