Returning Player after many years

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Iron william
Premium Donator

Returning Player after many years

Post by Iron william » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:28 am

Hello Pkhonor, I'm a returning veteran who has played PKhonor on and off since 2010. I haven't played consistently in a few years now, and was considering a return. My number 1 question being an iron man account is whats the power creep situation like? I noticed the theatre of blood was released and was curious if there was a point in say, going for the Ghrazi Rapier/Justicar when the Chaotic Rapier/Torva exists and are much easier to obtain, or if there was a point to primordial boots and steadfast boots. This isn't to complain in anyway, I was just wondering if there were any mechanics that I was missing when considering these items before I set off to go for goals.

Brant
Fanatic

Re: Returning Player after many years

Post by Brant » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:35 am

Welcome back, man.
As for your questions, I say atm, it's not worth going for Ghrazi Rapier due to the fact that custom whips are stronger than the Rapier in more than one way. As for the boots, those you can rock with dragon boots, infinity, and ranger boots for a long time. Then, if you were to get one as a drop it would just be a convenience thing. You can easily pass by with non-top-tier gear. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me on here or in-game. My in-game name is bzink00

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:14 am

The power creep is real, but devs have addressed the concern and are open to changes.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Hey man welcome back, as an ironman I'd say go for a chaotic rapier first then a Ghrazi, it would be random when you get a custom whip could be early game or late game. Just complete your clue scrolls and hope for the best. Good luck on your grind.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy