Fair or Unfair

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Patel
Advisor

Re: Fair or Unfair

Post by Patel » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Isaac wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:07 pm Come on Patel not everything has to be an existential point. If Will (or anyone) got PKed for 10b the game's integrity would keep on rolling along.
I'm confused as to why people are just seeing Will and Ensignor - it's not about those two. It's about the glitch, and the resolution isn't to make either of them happy, it's to make sure no one has to be unhappy about this ever again. Since that's the big picture I suppose it's 'an existential' point. Not because I decided it is, but because even staff members who have died to it haven't done anything to bring it to someone's attention. Clearly there's something wrong at a high level and action needs to be taken, maybe mods aren't being listened to or its something else. All it took was a mention and a mattermost message.
Ensignor wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:06 pm
Oh boy, If its these kinds of posts that requires the attention of the developer to change glitches/bugs in the wild then I think we have a bigger issue at hand.
I agree, though you've been around long enough to know that this is no surprise. And it's getting better, but nevermind that.

Since it's just the money that you're concerned with (and clearly not the big picture), I'll happily gear up and have 10b of my own hard-earned money in my inventory with a ::redskull so you can kill me on Eater. Just let me know when (and no, I won't fight back because that's as pointless as Will trying to fight back - sitting duck).

Edit: (Also, you're a godly NH-er from what I hear)

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:24 pm
Zvrc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:40 pm If thats the case drop my boy ensignor about 100b for the times Underdogs would purposely run through the course and try to catch a barrage on me. Will be ok used to “abuse” the same bug but when the odds arent in his favor he deicdes to bitch about it? Nah pay my mans.

When did I ever abuse this bug??? I only found out about this bug maybe 2 months agoe when it happend to me the first time and DJ church tele’d me out of it when I was NOT being attacked.
A lot of allegations from someone who is currently IP Banned but still plays.
One allegation and Im happy to see you still love me like always how I would love for you to join me elsewhere to get bullied back to your homescreen. Youre desperate to prove a point when I said refund him from the same losses we used to take when you were a ragger from underdogs bolting away while we were on that same log.

In conclusion apes never bitched because it doesn’t take too much to realize after that person goes to loot your shit they are also now stuck to where you can call up the numerous reinforcements per usual and get your shit back and more.
Last edited by Zvrc on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:43 pm

Zvrc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:40 pm If thats the case drop my boy ensignor about 100b for the times Underdogs would purposely run through the course and try to catch a barrage on me. Will be ok used to “abuse” the same bug but when the odds arent in his favor he deicdes to bitch about it? Nah pay my mans.
Bigbrain, you won't get stuck on the log by getting frozen. Nobody can cause you to get stuck except for randomness, you can get stuck yourself on purpose or by accident. Going to bed has no use as Ensignor would be there the next day so you can't login ever if you want to keep your stuff, you can't make a run for it without an army of pkers to assist you, which is not something you can easily do with this playercount. I'd help to antirag him away if I was online though.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:48 pm

Zvrc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:39 pm
In conclusion apes never bitched because it doesn’t take too much to realize after that person goes to loot your shit they are also now stuck to where you can call up the numerous reinforcements per usual and get your shit back and more.
Lmfaao shhhhh #apegang

V2 josh
One Hit Wonder

Post by V2 josh » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Pim wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:48 pm
Zvrc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:39 pm
Lmfaao shhhhh #apegang
It's the gang or die you beezy, in Wills case - avoid dying to a real pker due to lack of brain cells to have typed ::home lmao, can't relate bro #apegang on the fucking radar

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:04 pm

I mean the point is, will be ok would of died even if he wasn’t stuck on the log. The log bug (been on Pkhonor for 10 years) saved him. So you should just Give will be ok’s items to Ensignor because he was dead either way (he sucks)
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:55 am

Yes.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:43 am

The only reason this never got fixed was because it was one of the many points raised by so called "negative vets" from years ago. Anyone who pointed out glitches but were labeled a "negative veteran" were largely ignored, even if fixing the things they pointed out would have been better for the server long term. I've seen multiple threads now over the past few weeks of glitches that were pointed out at least 7 years ago

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:48 am

tldr

i teleported out anyone regardless of cc if they got stuck on that shit. bugs are bugs. no wElL yOu sHoUlD hAvE oUtlaStEd mE. Its a fucking bug and nobody deserves to be put at a disadvantage from it. as much as i hate that hacker/scammer/rwter wont be ok...

Uimpepsi
Premium Donator

Post by Uimpepsi » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:53 am

Just wanted to come from a third party perspective and say that Will had stated that he would have waited until the next day to log on. So then to log back in and get teleported away would be very infuriating for Ensignor. The teleport was justified and no one should be going after Patel, I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. But a bug is a bug, if you got the log out, then yay you! Keep it! Savour it! Maybe just don't log in so quickly and get a tp next time.
I'm sure if the roles were reversed you too would be upset at this Will.
But I think it's a harmless mistake that should have been seen coming, the bug is there and I think we should work around it, seeing as the developers are already so swamped with us asking for new content.