Fair or Unfair

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Fair or Unfair

Post by Iron adam » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:02 am

also mods are never wrong. dont question them or you will be banned..

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:03 am

Iron adam wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:48 amas much as i love my hero & father figure Will Be Ok.
thanks sunshine

Tay roc
Known Venturer

Post by Tay roc » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:06 am

Why didn't he just log off? He had plenty of time. Log into an alt and pm Patel that he's glitched on the log like anyone with brains would do.

As far as Ensignor is concerned you're in the wilderness and he's well within his rights to attack you whether it's glitched or not. Pick your glitch issue up with the staff members and get a refund if needed.

Clearly a game issue mechanic issue that still hasn't been fixed years later. :roll:

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:17 am

Tay roc wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:06 am Why didn't he just log off? He had plenty of time. Log into an alt and pm Patel that he's glitched on the log like anyone with brains would do.

That is exactly what I did but ensignor is losing his marbles over it..

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:21 am

WAAAAWWWW call me out that you killed me, no one was ever ment to know ;p
there was a reason I tried to reimburse you after the situation was over, im sorry things happened like this
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:26 pm

I mean its a bug which has basically been integrated into the game and we all know how to get round. Clearly wanted a cheap way to get out of it at the time.....
Rip 10 jeffbezellions

Cancerstick
Wise One

Post by Cancerstick » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:29 am

So basically... ya'll fucked up and were stuck on the log before Ensig even got there... he saw a buffet and went to town. Instead of calling Patel before he got there, when you were obviously stuck on the log, you waited until he was there and you realized... oh fuck, I screwed up.

The way I see it.... you (Will) knew about being able to get stuck on the log (probably fucking around anyways) [this has been a "glitch/bug/issue" for as long as I can remember and is pretty well known]. YOu claim to have only found out about this "bug" after somehow being stuck there.... iirc, the only way you get stuck there is if you are frozen there, attack someone from the log, log out on the log, or are speared as you cross it. You have to do something to get stuck there, it doesn't just magically happen. You obviously knew that you had BH on, hence being assigned a target (who happens to try to kill you), and you obviously know that "the wild is a dangerous place, don't take items you are not willing to lose".

At this point, after years of being reported, the log and its wonderful mechanics are in the game and it doesn't look like they are going anywhere anytime soon. Don't want to be in this situation, then don't go and cheese in the wildy course. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you have also killed people stuck on the log.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:48 am

Hello, I'm going to be locking this thread.

There's been a bit of constructive conversation about the issue at hand, but now it's mostly just aggressive comments or people trying to dogpile one of of the two original parties involved.

It also seems there have been comments that are changing the facts of the story as presented, most likely due to not reading the whole thread and just assuming. All in all, seems best that this end here for the time being.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:27 pm

To make sure everyone knows, this has been fixed as of the Feb. 11th Update: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78971
Thoby wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:20 pm Whenever a player gets stuck on the Wilderness agility log, they can still escape by re-clicking the base of the log and redo the obstacle.