Legends cape

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Pvm porn
Moderator
Posts: 602
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 am

Re: Legends capd

Post by Pvm porn » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:52 pm

Nile river wrote: โ†‘
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:41 pm
Lieven wrote: โ†‘
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:04 am
People go apeshit over the prices of the legends cape even though barely any were added. Aren't you legends cape owners pro merchers or w.e? Don't you guys know its not good to panic (and sell) without knowing everything? ๐Ÿ˜‚
naw its jsut the fact that addind 10 of a rare where theres only like 8 active (if that), it kinda dramatically fucks the price because now there's almost no market for them. there's barely any players as it is (economy wise), that something like this could just destroy the item's value.

Cant wait to see them add initate lmao
or you just wait a year for half the player base to swap out for new players and we're back to 8
Image


User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 9588
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Monys
Contact:

Re: Legends capd

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:17 am

i hate leg ends capd owner
I fucking love Thoby..

#OSRSPathing2020

User avatar
Azu rite
Premium Donator
Posts: 17477
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:42 am
Location: Over there in that one place

Re: Legends capd

Post by Azu rite » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:49 pm

You all act like it's hard to manipulate the prices
Image

Fungamer
Nuisance
Posts: 9928
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Legends capd

Post by Fungamer » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 pm

Azu rite wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:49 pm
You all act like it's hard to manipulate the prices
Bro it is? You need like 4 botfarms.
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

User avatar
Azu rite
Premium Donator
Posts: 17477
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:42 am
Location: Over there in that one place

Re: Legends capd

Post by Azu rite » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Lieven wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 pm
Azu rite wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:49 pm
You all act like it's hard to manipulate the prices
Bro it is? You need like 4 botfarms.
2 or 3 accounts spamming yell with 2 or 3 prices for buying/selling that's close to each other and the price will go up. That's how we all got the price to go from 40b to 200b in less than a few weeks back in 2014 or 2015
Image

Fungamer
Nuisance
Posts: 9928
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Legends capd

Post by Fungamer » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Azu rite wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm
Lieven wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 pm
Azu rite wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:49 pm
You all act like it's hard to manipulate the prices
Bro it is? You need like 4 botfarms.
2 or 3 accounts spamming yell with 2 or 3 prices for buying/selling that's close to each other and the price will go up. That's how we all got the price to go from 40b to 200b in less than a few weeks back in 2014 or 2015
Nty man. You are trying to merch me. You need botfarms.
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

User avatar
Purex666
Premium Donator
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Re: Legends cape

Post by Purex666 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 am

honestly never should of ben added again. you should not be taking items that are in the game and adding more. if theres 0 in game you can add it.
D credits need a set price as well. also just so you all know ive held onto a wooden for about 2yrs picked it up for 325B ish it finaly hit around 500b. then its added again for 75k d credits they were not selling so you they drop it from 75k to 50k yeh ok.. thanks 2 yrs wasted holding it least i got what i put into it. now its like 100% trash see them selling for 200b. almost not even worth holding onto any of it anyways. more white apos.. anyways i got a leg cape out of it so whatever.. at this point..

Fungamer
Nuisance
Posts: 9928
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Legends cape

Post by Fungamer » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:37 pm

Purex666 wrote: โ†‘
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 am
honestly never should of ben added again. you should not be taking items that are in the game and adding more. if theres 0 in game you can add it.
D credits need a set price as well. also just so you all know ive held onto a wooden for about 2yrs picked it up for 325B ish it finaly hit around 500b. then its added again for 75k d credits they were not selling so you they drop it from 75k to 50k yeh ok.. thanks 2 yrs wasted holding it least i got what i put into it. now its like 100% trash see them selling for 200b. almost not even worth holding onto any of it anyways. more white apos.. anyways i got a leg cape out of it so whatever.. at this point..
Player greed by sitting on items and not circulating them in the economy is not more important than a decent income for the server so it can stay up. See it like stocks. You held them for too long even if you could sell with some huge profit and now they're worth nothing. You can bitch and moan about it not being fair and achieve nothing, or you can "invest" your GP better knowing that the entire community sitting on items for years will lead to them being added in the donor shop due to 0 circulation
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 1325
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Legends cape

Post by Thearlygamer » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:06 pm

If you held onto a wooden shield for 2 years it's more than likely you wouldn't have been selling it anytime soon, so I don't understand the issue here. Now you decided to sell because you think you'd lose from your original purchase from 2 years ago, as if that GP invested even mattered anymore.
Image

Post Reply