Legends cape

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Fungamer
Developer

Re: Legends cape

Post by Fungamer » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:06 pm If you held onto a wooden shield for 2 years it's more than likely you wouldn't have been selling it anytime soon, so I don't understand the issue here. Now you decided to sell because you think you'd lose from your original purchase from 2 years ago, as if that GP invested even mattered anymore.
Bro i have ench comp, 5 death accs and the ability to get ench comp serviced from level 3 on like 3 other accounts. I want to have a high number in wealth now i have nothing else to do.... bad devs!

Purex666
Honor Player

Post by Purex666 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:44 am

Lieven wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:37 pm
Purex666 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 am honestly never should of ben added again. you should not be taking items that are in the game and adding more. if theres 0 in game you can add it.
D credits need a set price as well. also just so you all know ive held onto a wooden for about 2yrs picked it up for 325B ish it finaly hit around 500b. then its added again for 75k d credits they were not selling so you they drop it from 75k to 50k yeh ok.. thanks 2 yrs wasted holding it least i got what i put into it. now its like 100% trash see them selling for 200b. almost not even worth holding onto any of it anyways. more white apos.. anyways i got a leg cape out of it so whatever.. at this point..
Player greed by sitting on items and not circulating them in the economy is not more important than a decent income for the server so it can stay up. See it like stocks. You held them for too long even if you could sell with some huge profit and now they're worth nothing. You can bitch and moan about it not being fair and achieve nothing, or you can "invest" your GP better knowing that the entire community sitting on items for years will lead to them being added in the donor shop due to 0 circulation
you have mist the point completely. discontinued should remain discontinued or why buy into them.
They added grain back bc 0 were left in the game. first time they added 10 then 2nd was 5
2 rounds of grains is fine at different time zones i get that. but there better not be a 3rd.
im dumping my grain and all other rares if they add a 3rd wave of them. bc its not even worth putting $$ into them. if they just going 2 keep adding more and more of them they can go down with them.. as for white apos and woodens there was already so many in the game... They should of never added them into the shops. also not even sure why they added cape of legends.. there were still like 5+ in game i mean yes they were 3-4T but thats how rares have all ways ben and how they should be.. they could of put different items in the shop.. but they made the mistake in my opinion of adding things that should of never ben added again.. not circulating them in the economy drives the value up.. if it wasn't for us holding them. they would never of ben back.. its like a kick in the nuts and slap in the face to the players that have sat on them thanks. 'they could of taken a different rout'.
blunt honesty. also not im bitch and moaning making a point that it was a poor decision.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 am

Purex666 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:44 am
Purex666 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 am honestly never should of ben added again. you should not be taking items that are in the game and adding more. if theres 0 in game you can add it.
D credits need a set price as well. also just so you all know ive held onto a wooden for about 2yrs picked it up for 325B ish it finaly hit around 500b. then its added again for 75k d credits they were not selling so you they drop it from 75k to 50k yeh ok.. thanks 2 yrs wasted holding it least i got what i put into it. now its like 100% trash see them selling for 200b. almost not even worth holding onto any of it anyways. more white apos.. anyways i got a leg cape out of it so whatever.. at this point..
Player greed by sitting on items and not circulating them in the economy is not more important than a decent income for the server so it can stay up. See it like stocks. You held them for too long even if you could sell with some huge profit and now they're worth nothing. You can bitch and moan about it not being fair and achieve nothing, or you can "invest" your GP better knowing that the entire community sitting on items for years will lead to them being added in the donor shop due to 0 circulation
you have mist the point completely. discontinued should remain discontinued or why buy into them.
They added grain back bc 0 were left in the game. first time they added 10 then 2nd was 5
2 rounds of grains is fine at different time zones i get that. but there better not be a 3rd.
im dumping my grain and all other rares if they add a 3rd wave of them. bc its not even worth putting $$ into them. if they just going 2 keep adding more and more of them they can go down with them.. as for white apos and woodens there was already so many in the game... They should of never added them into the shops. also not even sure why they added cape of legends.. there were still like 5+ in game i mean yes they were 3-4T but thats how rares have all ways ben and how they should be.. they could of put different items in the shop.. but they made the mistake in my opinion of adding things that should of never ben added again.. not circulating them in the economy drives the value up.. if it wasn't for us holding them. they would never of ben back.. its like a kick in the nuts and slap in the face to the players that have sat on them thanks. 'they could of taken a different rout'.
blunt honesty. also not im bitch and moaning making a point that it was a poor decision.
No one said they would remain discontinued. That's a fairy tale merchers tell rich idiots so they can sell the items to them.

Yeah. Not circulating them makes them rare and drives up the price. A kick in the nuts and slap in the face is exactly what you greedy idiots need to realize that tradeable discontinued items aren't really good. Look what OSRS did with phats. Now check the price of a tbow on OSRS. Their value reflects their usefulness.

At this point this discussion has turned into "waaaah they took my rare toy because i hoarded it and now everyone gets to play with it instead of just me!!! Waaah!!"

It's a poor decision because you cant accept that the devs finally took the servers health over personal gain for vets, even though you're already filthy rich and this barely makes a dent in your wealth. In Belgium we have the saying "look further than the length of your nose". Pretty darn applicable here.

Just because something has always been like that doesn't mean it's not broken, no matter how used or fond you get of it. *cough* pathing *cough*

Purex666
Honor Player

Post by Purex666 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:26 am

Lieven wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 am

No one said they would remain discontinued. That's a fairy tale merchers tell rich idiots so they can sell the items to them.

Yeah. Not circulating them makes them rare and drives up the price. A kick in the nuts and slap in the face is exactly what you greedy idiots need to realize that tradeable discontinued items aren't really good. Look what OSRS did with phats. Now check the price of a tbow on OSRS. Their value reflects their usefulness.

At this point this discussion has turned into "waaaah they took my rare toy because i hoarded it and now everyone gets to play with it instead of just me!!! Waaah!!"

It's a poor decision because you cant accept that the devs finally took the servers health over personal gain for vets, even though you're already filthy rich and this barely makes a dent in your wealth. In Belgium we have the saying "look further than the length of your nose". Pretty darn applicable here.

Just because something has always been like that doesn't mean it's not broken, no matter how used or fond you get of it. *cough* pathing *cough*
I think someones jelly. lmfao clap clap.. also their usefulness is not needed value comes from only so many in the game. hints "discontinued" meaning best thing possible to obtain. 0 more will be added and it will only grow in value.
just be jelly or learn to merch \ stake \ save so you can afford them.
If they wanted this to be like osrs they would take custom whips out of the shop so they become Tbow value.
Look what OSRS did with phats haha.. hints look at RS3 they still up there nothings changed RS3 its runescape!
just bc they added new severs for old school dose not mean they going to make it the same.. but that did take away the joy in p hats in osrs. but its whatever.. so players moved onto something thats hard to get and bis for top value.
the goal in RS is to get rich thats the only real goal bc it never ends and thats that.
that saying is for someone that dose not understand "servile of the fittest" RS is a war and always will be. fug all the other players but me mind set. war war war. from high scores to kills to deaths ratio to wealth to kill counts. WAR! this is not a love game. also i basically turned the wooden into a leg cape so im not crying over anything.
just sucks they added more white apo and woodens is all im saying.
Last edited by Purex666 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:51 am

Ultra rares should only be circulated once every 3-4 years, things like init sets are currently being “held hostage” and is nearly impossible to obtain without either extreme constant luck and constant chucking at duel arena or years upon years of merching with nobody willing to sell a set for under 6-10T. The exact same thing that was happening to legends, nobody would sell for a price that was some what reasonable and everyone said 3-4T or gtfo so what are fair options but also benefits the well being of the server other then to release a few? Ofc people will rage about “but my rares are worthless now” which isn’t the case, they just aren’t valued at an unobtainable amount anymore. I think the first release of aprons was abit to much because aprons already flood the eco somewhat, and having 10 woodens in the 2nd release was also to much (in my opinion). Although I fully supported the release of legends + grains because the overall lack of accessibility they had for anyone to obtain it. Just my 2c tho.

Purex666
Honor Player

Post by Purex666 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:30 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:51 am Ultra rares should only be circulated once every 3-4 years, things like init sets are currently being “held hostage” and is nearly impossible to obtain without either extreme constant luck and constant chucking at duel arena or years upon years of merching with nobody willing to sell a set for under 6-10T. The exact same thing that was happening to legends, nobody would sell for a price that was some what reasonable and everyone said 3-4T or gtfo so what are fair options but also benefits the well being of the server other then to release a few? Ofc people will rage about “but my rares are worthless now” which isn’t the case, they just aren’t valued at an unobtainable amount anymore. I think the first release of aprons was abit to much because aprons already flood the eco somewhat, and having 10 woodens in the 2nd release was also to much (in my opinion). Although I fully supported the release of legends + grains because the overall lack of accessibility they had for anyone to obtain it. Just my 2c tho.
once something hits like 5-10T it needs a reintroduction.
but if one player say has.. 5-10 out of the 15 in the game may not be fair but id call that held hostage.. but the only way to stop this is to add more or put a limit how many is obtainable.
but like you said white apo and woodens were all ready flooding the eco witch is what im trying to get at.
its was a poor decision in my opinion as well.
might have 2 add like the yrs 2 the name bc i want one from 2012 not 2020 xd its more legit haha

Purex666
Honor Player

Re: Legends capd

Post by Purex666 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:38 am

Patel wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:03 pm
Monys wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:16 pm
Iron adam wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:07 pm no items are discontinued. just rare
You are discontinued
What if we replaced bans with discontinues
plz do i want demon kites back aesthetics over value any day!

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:00 am

"rares" are just an ego stroke, change my mind

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Purex666 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:26 am
Lieven wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 am

I think someones jelly. lmfao clap clap.. also their usefulness is not needed value comes from only so many in the game. hints "discontinued" meaning best thing possible to obtain. 0 more will be added and it will only grow in value.
just be jelly or learn to merch \ stake \ save so you can afford them.
If they wanted this to be like osrs they would take custom whips out of the shop so they become Tbow value.
Look what OSRS did with phats haha.. hints look at RS3 they still up there nothings changed RS3 its runescape!
just bc they added new severs for old school dose not mean they going to make it the same.. but that did take away the joy in p hats in osrs. but its whatever.. so players moved onto something thats hard to get and bis for top value.
the goal in RS is to get rich thats the only real goal bc it never ends and thats that.
that saying is for someone that dose not understand "servile of the fittest" RS is a war and always will be. fug all the other players but me mind set. war war war. from high scores to kills to deaths ratio to wealth to kill counts. WAR! this is not a love game. also i basically turned the wooden into a leg cape so im not crying over anything.
just sucks they added more white apo and woodens is all im saying.
Dude I'm suing you for the stroke you just gave me.

Mobb Deep's hit song servile of the fittest playing in the background

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:22 pm