Was this ever fixed?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Was this ever fixed?

Post by The underdog » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:06 am

Ever been doing slayer in absolute bis gear and killing some 0 defense weak monster? Hitting 99.9% of all hits and then you spec with your chaos whip just to hit double 0. Again and again.

When I reported this I also mentioned like 5 other weapons and the entire accuracy system got tweaked, but not that actual bug. I think. Because I barely play at all I wonder whether or not this bug still happens because my recent sample size specs is fuck all.

So the glitch would be whenever you use an instant special attack very quickly b2b to another hit it will consistently hit 0 despite your gear and enemy. So this goes for chaos whip, chaos cape and gmaul.

When Mike addressed this he just gave a buff to the whip spec instead, but I think the underlying glitch is still present. If anyone could confirm or deny this glitch still being around would be nais.
Mike wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:28 pm [*] The special attack of all custom whips now offers +50% accuracy bonus (+100% for the unholy whip)
I thought it wasn't there anymore but I kept hitting enough 0s with instant specs that it can still be just bad rng. It just makes me wonder every time it happens.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Re: Was this ever fixed?

Post by Troll n roll » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:51 pm

Haven't noticed it, my specs are fine.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: Was this ever fixed?

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:13 pm

No problems here, I have had some amazing specs with chaos double tab.