The Future of Pkhonor

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: The Future of Pkhonor

Post by Iron adam » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:19 pm

Jousi wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:53 am PkHonor's future lies in renewable energy.
We can burn the corpses of dead hcim to create energy

Thacommunity
Honor Player

Post by Thacommunity » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:49 pm

It's nice to see people thinking positively and critically of possible solutions. Regardless of how practical they may be, at least its something to work with. And honestly the only way to solve anything is to agree to disagree and make suggestions. Its up to the management to decide what is meme and what isnt. Not easy to do but there needs to be a reoccuring method or outlet of doing this that actually works. My suggestion a poll box (overlooked and already suggested) with votes in game that has server announcements and vote toopics. So we can physically see this interaction between management and players and be able to quantify it and make sense of what is prefered and what actually isnt as well.

If theres one thing we can all probably agree on is that there is and overall lack of moral and understanding between the managment team and its players. So please lets begin to solve this together.

My second suggestion is why not focus on the balancing of Pking and its mechanics/items? How is this element of "Pk"Honor remain so incredibly untouched? This forces players to look at finding resolution in skilling, memes, and repetitive pvming. Meanwhile players are forced to look far spectrum in the direction of an "easy button" eco reset. Which doesnt immediately do anything, and I speculate will hinder our game in the long run as well. So keep your ideas comming what can we as players and staff can actually do to better understand each other and make actual prefered change take place.

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:37 pm

As always, I agree with Patel's suggestions.

Dr phyll
Premium Donator

Post by Dr phyll » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm

Nolan wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:37 pm As always, I agree with Patel's suggestions.

Yes I agree to. Let’s make 2nd world with reset pls and we can all enjoy the 200+ online during weekends. Then guess what??? WE CAN KEEP THEM by releasing the best coded TOB a RSPS has ever seen thanks to the great developers!

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:51 pm

Dr phyll wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm
Nolan wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:37 pm As always, I agree with Patel's suggestions.

Yes I agree to. Let’s make 2nd world with reset pls and we can all enjoy the 200+ online during weekends. Then guess what??? WE CAN KEEP THEM by releasing the best coded TOB a RSPS has ever seen thanks to the great developers!
We can do that without a reset though - we have it many times, under far worse circumstances. The scenario I presented was a dystopian future with few options. We still have options!

Dr phyll
Premium Donator

Post by Dr phyll » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:39 am

Patel wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:51 pm
Dr phyll wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm

We can do that without a reset though - we have it many times, under far worse circumstances. The scenario I presented was a dystopian future with few options. We still have options!
Yes I agree with you, let’s keep the current PKH intact, while still making a 2nd world where there are no current account files. & in 6-12months both “worlds” can be reviewed in regards to being sustainable & benefits of kept open.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:05 am

Dr phyll wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:39 am
Yes I agree with you, let’s keep the current PKH intact, while still making a 2nd world where there are no current account files. & in 6-12months both “worlds” can be reviewed in regards to being sustainable & benefits of kept open.
Creating a 2nd world right now would definitely split the playerbase. I only suggested this for when we have such few players (15-20 online) that it wouldn't really matter. 2nd world right now would be an awful idea

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:46 am

Patel wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:05 am
Dr phyll wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:39 am
Creating a 2nd world right now would definitely split the playerbase. I only suggested this for when we have such few players (15-20 online) that it wouldn't really matter. 2nd world right now would be an awful idea
If you factor in the afkers, bots and alts I'd be willing to wager that the player count is a lot lower; being generous I'd say potentially 30% lower. Probably not far off of the 20 player mark realistically.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:49 pm

@Ross Stop being this real please? It's painful..

Tay roc
Known Venturer

Post by Tay roc » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Unban Ape gang