Extreme Negativity

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Extreme Negativity

Post by Iron adam » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:12 pm

didnt even mention evil chicken... k

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Patel wrote:
Isaac wrote:The reason I joined PkHonor was because of it's custom features and content. I feel like, as a player of almost 8 years now, we have move too far towards being obsessed with cloning OSRS, and this is a lost cause. We know other RSPS's are pushing out OSRS content in a rapid manner (new features are released the day after OSRS release) and we need to face the facts that we cannot compete with their team of devs. I think we should get ToB out as a major PVM challenge but after that we try and move towards developer our server's unique identity.

This. I'm happy to have major releases that mimic osrs, but I'd rather not sell out and just be like everyone else with exact 1:1 copies.
Nice signature Datel

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Iron adam wrote:didnt even mention evil chicken... k
I hope he's enjoying the egg on his face.

You, Adam, deserve a feather to your hat.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:42 pm

Natte droom wrote:words
I agree and disagree. It is selling out to change our desire for updates to cater towards a new audience for no reason other than to obtain players. E.g. removing rs2/3 items for osrs analogs. I am all for updates that both attract our own players and new ones (ToB, Elite Void, Inferno, etc.). Removing things that exist have a higher bar for justification than just adding a new item, I suppose