When you put someone on the ingore list work both ways

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
2 stupid dog
Novice

When you put someone on the ingore list work both ways

Post by 2 stupid dog » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Can you make it when you put someone on the ingore list work it works both ways so they can't see my messages and i cant see theirs cause people loves making alts so if I do it. It works on the whole ip address or something please .

Slap a ho
Champion

Re: When you put someone on the ingore list work both ways

Post by Slap a ho » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Ignore list is to the account. Put the player on ignore and change your private status to friends. Then they can’t message you from an alt unless you have that alt added.

2 stupid dog
Novice

Post by 2 stupid dog » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Slap a ho wrote:Ignore list is to the account. Put the player on ignore and change your private status to friends. Then they can’t message you from an alt unless you have that alt added.

im talking bout when i talk outloud or use yell they can still see my yell or when i talk to someone else.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:30 pm

2 stupid dog wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:Ignore list is to the account. Put the player on ignore and change your private status to friends. Then they can’t message you from an alt unless you have that alt added.

im talking bout when i talk outloud or use yell they can still see my yell or when i talk to someone else.

There's no reason it should work both ways. I don't think it would be a good idea to give players the ability to mute themselves for others.

2 stupid dog
Novice

Post by 2 stupid dog » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Church wrote:
2 stupid dog wrote:

There's no reason it should work both ways. I don't think it would be a good idea to give players the ability to mute themselves for others.
Why sir cause they be so toxic and all I wanna do is play the game in peace that all man. But I cant beacause of certain players .

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:30 pm

mods do something...

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:21 am

2 stupid dog wrote:

So what? When they try talking to you, you can’t see what they say so what’s the issue? If they’re getting on an alt, put your public to friends as well.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:37 pm

Nah. You choose to ignore the other player, not the other way around. If they harass you even if you put them on the ignore list, report them or get a mod to deal with it.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:54 pm

Just because they send a message doesn’t mean they you need to respond. You’ve asked for two different updates here too, one to make ignores based on IP (which is easily spoofed by anyone), and another to have your messages not be seen by them. If you’re saying something you don’t want them to be able to see, I’d be more concerned about what you’re saying

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:23 pm

If someone is constantly PM-ing you and you decide to put them on ignore, then they use alts so that they can bypass that ignore and continue harassing you, ::report them. That can be harassment and it's punishable. Make sure you use the ::ss command so that we can accept it as evidence. Simple as that.