2x xp event

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Fungamer
Developer

Re: 2x xp event

Post by Fungamer » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:29 pm

Monys wrote:
Natte droom wrote:
Bl00d 1 wrote:This was suggested many years ago and never got authorised. No support.
So just because this was denied multiple years ago, you don't want this ingame?
No, I believe he was merely stating that it has been suggested before and got denied.
Doesn't mean it will never be accepted though. The server and people on it have changed since the last time it was suggested. It makes little sense to shoot down a suggestion because it was denied in the past - especially considering the person who posted this: The guy logs in and posts on the forums every 6 months, talks about how PKH was in 2010 and maybe applies for mod before disappearing for another 6 months. If those opinions are going to run the server and be deciding factors in updates/events/.. then I think I know why we're struggling to get over 100 players online lol

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 pm

The community has spoken.. L&A please..

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Natte droom wrote:Doesn't mean it will never be accepted though. The server and people on it have changed since the last time it was suggested. It makes little sense to shoot down a suggestion because it was denied in the past - especially considering the person who posted this: The guy logs in and posts on the forums every 6 months, talks about how PKH was in 2010 and maybe applies for mod before disappearing for another 6 months. If those opinions are going to run the server and be deciding factors in updates/events/.. then I think I know why we're struggling to get over 100 players online lol
Does your legs not get exhausted having to always jump to such extremes

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:01 pm

James wrote:
Natte droom wrote:Doesn't mean it will never be accepted though. The server and people on it have changed since the last time it was suggested. It makes little sense to shoot down a suggestion because it was denied in the past - especially considering the person who posted this: The guy logs in and posts on the forums every 6 months, talks about how PKH was in 2010 and maybe applies for mod before disappearing for another 6 months. If those opinions are going to run the server and be deciding factors in updates/events/.. then I think I know why we're struggling to get over 100 players online lol
Does your legs not get exhausted having to always jump to such extremes
Never skipped leg day idiot

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Ryan wrote:You sound like someone that doesn't want to spend 423893984 hours gathering con supplies ;)
I mean Iron Man mode has only been released since late 2015 and not a single person has 46b total xp or even 500m construction xp (1/4 of the total required) pls do something
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Thearlygamer wrote:
Ryan wrote:You sound like someone that doesn't want to spend 423893984 hours gathering con supplies ;)
I mean Iron Man mode has only been released since late 2015 and not a single person has 46b total xp or even 500m construction xp (1/4 of the total required) pls do something
ok

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 am

Thearlygamer wrote:
Multiple people have probably ~half the resources to get to 2b and just haven't used them... It wasn't meant to be easy.. I agree that it could be slightly less tedious but not where everyone has it. Maybe instead of wcing and mining 900k gold ore, there would be a new update that makes resource gathering more enjoyable, like raids 1 or 2.

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Monys wrote:Multiple people have probably ~half the resources to get to 2b and just haven't used them... It wasn't meant to be easy.. I agree that it could be slightly less tedious but not where everyone has it. Maybe instead of wcing and mining 900k gold ore, there would be a new update that makes resource gathering more enjoyable, like raids 1 or 2.
What's the point of a few people having half the resources if they cba to even use them after grinding for so long for them. I agree not everyone should have it, but after 4 years there should have been AT LEAST 1 player with it by now, you can max an OSRS acc faster than this
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Thearlygamer wrote:
Monys wrote:Multiple people have probably ~half the resources to get to 2b and just haven't used them... It wasn't meant to be easy.. I agree that it could be slightly less tedious but not where everyone has it. Maybe instead of wcing and mining 900k gold ore, there would be a new update that makes resource gathering more enjoyable, like raids 1 or 2.
What's the point of a few people having half the resources if they cba to even use them after grinding for so long for them. I agree not everyone should have it, but after 4 years there should have been AT LEAST 1 player with it by now, you can max an OSRS acc faster than this
Come back in 2 months and Jeff Bezos will have it

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor