What needs updating on the Wiki - Post below.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Sysadmin

Re: What needs updating on the Wiki - Post below.

Postby Rapsey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:31 pm

I did some major restructuring on the wiki btw. As a result links posted on the forums will be be broken but there was no way around that. The ones on the wiki should all be fixed though I may have missed a few. Best to have a look at the sitemap to know where everything is now.

Helper

Postby Thoby » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Rapsey wrote:I did some major restructuring on the wiki btw. As a result links posted on the forums will be be broken but there was no way around that. The ones on the wiki should all be fixed though I may have missed a few. Best to have a look at the sitemap to know where everything is now.

Amazing job, thank you for all the work you've done on the Wiki. Let's be honest, it wasn't a easy job to restructure everything.

Btw, when clicking the skill icons ingame, it currently opens the old guides. Is it possible that these get redirected to the correct ones now that they're updated?

Thanks again!
Thanks to The Builder for the amazing siggy!

Sysadmin

Postby Rapsey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Thoby wrote:Btw, when clicking the skill icons ingame, it currently opens the old guides. Is it possible that these get redirected to the correct ones now that they're updated?

Thanks again!

Already done, but it will take until the next server update for these changes to go live. Should be the UIM release on Friday.

Previous

Return to General Discussion