Overall our player numbers are dropping a bit, so it would be nice if new players could turn to the wiki when there isn't someone to answer their questions. Aside from that it can also be a way for newer/returning players to get to know about the game's available content. Overall a solid wiki is beneficial for everyone.
Seeing as it's the communities responsibility to maintain and contribute to the wiki, I wanted to know about player's personal experience.
Do you personally use the wiki? If so, when do you use it? What do you think about its content? What would improve your experience? Is there information missing? If so, what would you want to see added?
I personally would want to see guides on specific items. For example, I tend to get an increasing amount of questions on overloads, from unfamiliar OSRS players (who haven't played nightmare zone or raids).
Suggestions/ideas/complaints are more than welcome!
- Converting multiple guides of the same subject into a single compiled guide.
- Having the Wiki pages interconnected: more links to pages that provide info about a specific subject.
- Remove any playernames from guides, so they pages would be more formal.
- Update the Wiki homepage. Add some more images or other elements.
- More integration of the Wiki within the game, a dedicated button, maybe examine options in items that would print a URL in the chatbox? (Like it does with the guides currently).
- A reward for dedicating time on contribution to the Wiki (up for debate though).
- A Discord-channel for discussions about the Wiki.
- A Forums-section for discussions/suggestions/etc about the Wiki (up for debate).
- Updating the namespaces of guides, so the Wiki overall is more organised (/guides/skills/slayer instead of /guides/skillguides/slayerguides/bzink00slayerguide).
Also, a Discord channel has been made on the official PkHonor Discord, feel free to join and contribute!