A long overdue confession

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
User avatar
Rapsey
Sysadmin
Posts: 4331
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am
Location: Belgium

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Rapsey » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Jousi wrote:You didn't simply want to break away from this game, but you also felt that hurting players was the way to achieve that. That's incredibly selfish.
Uh-huh. Sounds more like an after-the-fact rationalization to me.

Confessions are nice, but actually making it up to the people you have wronged is a far better way to show your remorse. Still, even if you do nothing to make things right the fact that you've confessed your sins (and not in a bragging way) already makes you better than 99% of the people who pulled stuff like this, so respect for that.

User avatar
Patel
Advisor
Posts: 7070
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 am
Location: Yo Place
Contact:

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Patel » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:09 pm

Never cared for the money, would've just preferred you at least say goodbye

Glad that you came around to say this though. PM me sometime, I'm always happy to follow on social media or something as well :thumbsup:
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥
Image

User avatar
Natte droom
Premium Donator
Posts: 9446
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Natte droom » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Jousi wrote:You didn't simply want to break away from this game, but you also felt that hurting players was the way to achieve that. That's incredibly selfish.
Uh-huh. Sounds more like an after-the-fact rationalization to me.

Confessions are nice, but actually making it up to the people you have wronged is a far better way to show your remorse. Still, even if you do nothing to make things right the fact that you've confessed your sins (and not in a bragging way) already makes you better than 99% of the people who pulled stuff like this, so respect for that.
I mean cmon, OBVIOUSLY it was Ricks brother who rwted :badjokeeel:
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

User avatar
Troll n roll
Premium Donator
Posts: 1740
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: ❄ My Igloo ❄

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Troll n roll » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:02 pm

What a blast from the past.
Image
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

User avatar
Joby
Addict
Posts: 3925
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 pm
Contact:

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Joby » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:48 pm

You're all 100% right. Also hi to everyone x. I'd be willing to work toward paying everyone back if Ryan would be okay with it. Kinda high risk for him though with all things considering
Image


Image

User avatar
Rapsey
Sysadmin
Posts: 4331
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am
Location: Belgium

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Rapsey » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Actually I meant compensating them with nudes but I guess that would work too. :doge:

User avatar
Joby
Addict
Posts: 3925
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 pm
Contact:

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Joby » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Rapsey wrote:Actually I meant compensating them with nudes but I guess that would work too. :doge:
:lol: Free for you of course
Image


Image

User avatar
Rapsey
Sysadmin
Posts: 4331
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am
Location: Belgium

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Rapsey » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:58 pm

Joby wrote: :lol: Free for you of course
Oh good, I was already beating myself up for not getting scammed by you. :D

User avatar
5alood
Premium Donator
Posts: 2538
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm
Location: ME

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by 5alood » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:23 am

Suhh joby, that shit was actually so unexpected, I remember a different player tried doing the same thing about the same time but his thread was locked cuz he cant be trusted lmaoo.

You plan on stickin around the forums?
Image
Image

User avatar
Joby
Addict
Posts: 3925
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 pm
Contact:

Re: A long overdue confession

Post by Joby » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:32 am

5alood wrote:Suhh joby, that shit was actually so unexpected, I remember a different player tried doing the same thing about the same time but his thread was locked cuz he cant be trusted lmaoo.

You plan on stickin around the forums?
Honestly I didn't ever plan on scamming, I just got in over my head in debt and ran away.
not sure how long I plan to stay around, good seeing ya tho 4ner
Image


Image

Post Reply