Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Premium Donator

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Postby Explozionz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 pm

Patel wrote:
Iron pvm man wrote:Why would I fight for this if I was rwting

Because you RWT'd for it and have now lost both your actual money and your pixel money, I assume.

Yes totally, I lost my pixel and actual money. You are totally right. (Not.) Please ensure you actually read this properly which point did you miss the point of I still have 75b or the part where I had 75b before I received the 50b? Which one was it you missed? And if it was the actual money it's only losing when you donate to a corrupt server.

Premium Donator

Postby James » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:39 pm

Iron pvm man wrote:
Patel wrote:

Because you RWT'd for it and have now lost both your actual money and your pixel money, I assume.

Yes totally, I lost my pixel and actual money. You are totally right. (Not.) Please ensure you actually read this properly which point did you miss the point of I still have 75b or the part where I had 75b before I received the 50b? Which one was it you missed? And if it was the actual money it's only losing when you donate to a corrupt server.

damn fella you're like properly dense

Advisor

Postby Patel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:48 pm

Iron pvm man wrote:
Patel wrote:

Not sure why you're being defensive, I was providing a reason that someone who RWT'd would fight for this.

Since you said "why would I fight for this..", I used "you" as an example.

Please ensure you actually read this properly

^
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥

Premium Donator

Postby Explozionz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:02 pm

Patel wrote:Not sure why you're being defensive, I was providing a reason that someone who RWT'd would fight for this.

Since you said "why would I fight for this..", I used "you" as an example.

^

Clearly, you don't seem to worry or actually look into this much as I have yet to see any other topics with people arguing about this issue.

Secondly maybe "you" & "your" staff should be more listening instead of jumping down on people when there is nothing to show. Can you prove I was the one to accept the trade of 50b? No. Why? Because I gave my friend access to the account to put the money on. Why would someone willingly allow someone access to their account if rwting for the caution of being scammed?

Thirdly this is to Admin Adam - You make the point of this was a rule and how it is set, please explain to me where this is shown in the rules for this is what is going to happen. Because when checking this is all that is said for your "Rules" - 8) No real world trading
It is forbidden to trade PkHonor items or accounts outside the game. It is also forbidden to trade other items or accounts from other sites on PkHonor. It is, however, allowed to trade in-game items for services you provide to others on the forums.

There is no rule stating a friend cannot give you money if they choose to, there is no rule stating you aren't allowed to buy an item with said cash to not make it look weird. Also, there is no rule stating that any additional earning made using said money would be removed from your account. To me this is just the staff using their "powers" to gain access and remove items they feel they can or even put onto their own account.

Premium Donator

Postby Fuck banks » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:07 pm

Bud you should be lucky you get to play. The admins don't need a reason to ban you. People get banned because the staff don't want them here anymore.

Either play the game and move on and rwt some other game

Premium Donator

Postby Explozionz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:10 pm

Post whore wrote:Bud you should be lucky you get to play. The admins don't need a reason to ban you. People get banned because the staff don't want them here anymore.

And then people wonder why there is no pking and people don't stay long this server. That is how a company fails and falls. I was playing mainly whilst I afked fishing on 07, but at least on there isn't some corrupt staff that go around banning and clearing peoples banks because they "don't need a reason".

Premium Donator

Postby Fuck banks » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:13 pm

Iron pvm man wrote:
Post whore wrote:Bud you should be lucky you get to play. The admins don't need a reason to ban you. People get banned because the staff don't want them here anymore.

And then people wonder why there is no pking and people don't stay long this server. That is how a company fails and falls. I was playing mainly whilst I afked fishing on 07, but at least on there isn't some corrupt staff that go around banning and clearing peoples banks because they "don't need a reason".

In many states you can be fired from your job with no reasoning.
I don't see the difference.

If you don't like how the server is ran, you're free to go elsewhere, but since you feel so strongly about this, why not use your outlook for positive! to benefit the server! Why not make detailed and thought out suggestions on how things should be improved, instead of complaining that you got punished for a rule break.

Premium Donator

Postby Slap a ho » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:23 pm

Iron pvm man wrote:There is no rule stating a friend cannot give you money if they choose to, there is no rule stating you aren't allowed to buy an item with said cash to not make it look weird. Also, there is no rule stating that any additional earning made using said money would be removed from your account. To me this is just the staff using their "powers" to gain access and remove items they feel they can or even put onto their own account.

Rules are general guidelines. If you expect a rule to be followed to its T, you’re sadly mistaken. There’s not a golden book that details every potential scenario... you’re being ridiculous. That’s how loopholes are created.

Removing your winnings is the correct move imo. You used RWT money to stake. Money that you wouldn’t have had to begin with. For you to only have to pay back 50b after winning 300b+ wouldn’t really seem right because you’re still profiting from your RWT activities.

I assure you, Adam didn’t put anything onto his own account lol. He can spawn items, so it’s not like he really needs your stuff :P. And trading 50b through ge for a camel mask to not make it look funny, makes it look very funny. Should’ve just traded yourself the money instead of filtering through the ge and paying 50b for a couple hundred mil item.

Staff Manager

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 pm

This conversation should be taking place in the appeals section.

Please post a thread in the appropriate section and the staff team with discuss the issue with you there. All you're trying to do here is publicly name and shame people with the clickbait titles.

Previous

Return to General Discussion