Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Explozionz
Premium Donator
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Explozionz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:41 pm

So, I get accused of Rwting because a friend gives me 50b cash and I transferred that cash to my other account using a camel mask on g.e. Fine doesn't look good whatever. But I did the good thing and said I would re-pay the money because it was obtained from mass hacking.

Baring in mind I had a 70b+ bank already. Now I used that 50b cash to buy a perfect ring 41b. I then got bored and decided to go staking. O would you have it not I made a bank from it.

I got banned, and said I would happily refund the 50b but instead of paying the p ring and 9b cash left over Admin adam goes and removes, my bandos set (made staking, souls whip, divine, ags, steadfast boots, Mah planks, 148k pure ess, magic stone and more.)

I find this is honestly a joke. Why would I fight for this if I was rwting, if I didn't care why didn't I go rwt the money I made from staking? I think this is bullshit. Because you cannot tell me that you do not have the power to see what I bought because you do!

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 8734
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Iron adam » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 pm

You Real World Traded for 50B. Don't act like you are innocent. Your irl friend didn't randomly start playing today and decide to hack a bunch of players and then give you the money for free.

You then staked with this money. I removed all the money you made with the hacked cash and left you with the same amount that you had before you decided to RWT.

The fact that you are getting a second chance is a courtesy. Making a rage post like this just makes me rethink giving you that second chance.

Explozionz
Premium Donator
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Explozionz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:57 pm

Admin adam wrote:You Real World Traded for 50B. Don't act like you are innocent. Your irl friend didn't randomly start playing today and decide to hack a bunch of players and then give you the money for free.

You then staked with this money. I removed all the money you made with the hacked cash and left you with the same amount that you had before you decided to RWT.

The fact that you are getting a second chance is a courtesy. Making a rage post like this just makes me rethink giving you that second chance.
You seriously must be blind. Because I stated what I bought with the "hacked cash". If I wanted to RWT I would of gotten more, why would I need to buy gold when I had money in the first place!

I did not go staking with 50b and randomly win 300b+ now did I, you can see my stakes seriously. How blind are you!

Changing the thread name now? Nice. Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Also please explain why my other account "Money alt" is also banned then? You've banned it as "receiving 50b hacked cash" seriously keep going.

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 8734
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Iron adam » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:03 pm

Iron pvm man wrote:Also please explain why my other account "Money alt" is also banned then? You've banned it as "receiving 50b hacked cash" seriously keep going.
Because that was the account that you Bought the gold on. Then you tried to launder the money by selling yourself a camel mask in the ge for 50B.

Explozionz
Premium Donator
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Explozionz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:05 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Iron pvm man wrote:Also please explain why my other account "Money alt" is also banned then? You've banned it as "receiving 50b hacked cash" seriously keep going.
Because that was the account that you Bought the gold on. Then you tried to launder the money by selling yourself a camel mask in the ge for 50B.
Seriously, I did not buy any gold! Yes I used a camel mask, because as I'm sure you'll see I gave my friend access to the account to put the money on whilst I was out, when I got back because I didn't want to make it look weird I sold it through g.e using a camel mask because I didn't know what to do or how.

Also good thing you changed thread title back, didn't want to show abusing powers now did you? Don't worry took a picture.

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1610
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:10 pm

Who buys a camel mask for 50b lol.
Image

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1511
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Respire1337 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:11 pm

Slap a ho wrote:Who buys a camel mask for 50b lol.
Cover up. 200 IQ move.
Image

Explozionz
Premium Donator
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Explozionz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:Who buys a camel mask for 50b lol.
Cover up. 200 IQ move.
Sounds like you with changing the Thread subject.

But yeah totally, it was the one item on my account I placed on there to put the cash. Problem? Think not.

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1610
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Iron pvm man wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:Who buys a camel mask for 50b lol.
Cover up. 200 IQ move.
Sounds like you with changing the Thread subject.

But yeah totally, it was the one item on my account I placed on there to put the cash. Problem? Think not.
Well, no trouble for me. But it looks like it’s caused you tons of trouble. Cheers mate!
Image

User avatar
Patel
Advisor
Posts: 7090
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 am
Location: Yo Place
Contact:

Re: Getting hacked by Pkhonor staff for 300b+.

Post by Patel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:54 pm

Iron pvm man wrote:Why would I fight for this if I was rwting
Because you RWT'd for it and have now lost both your actual money and your pixel money, I assume.
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥
Image

Locked