A quick....

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Bl00d 1

Re: A quick....

Post by Bl00d 1 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Troll n roll wrote:Sorry, are you new?
Good to see you too mate!

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:07 am

Azu rite wrote:Still no veteran rank.
what even makes someone worthy of a vet rank?

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 am

Can I be vet too. I performed a C - section on my pregnant hamster once.

Slowbro
Premium Donator

Post by Slowbro » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:52 am

hey pal

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:38 am

Welcome back once more!
Post whore wrote:
Nothing empirical. I'd reckon someone who's definitely a veteran and holds enough respect from people that are definitely "old players" is the only kind of person qualified to decide.

Else, if t > ___ years, you're a vet. Can't see another way to implement the rank (besides a hybrid of the two, maybe via a "vet manager"?).

If veteran is supposed to be atleast somewhat respectable, then joe schmoe who played 7 years ago but never talked to anyone and wants to return doesn't deserve to be a vet in the same way that Bl00d, Simon, or Ross might (just naming 3 people who are definitely vets in my book).
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥

Bl00d 1

Post by Bl00d 1 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Slowbro wrote:hey pal
Hi old friend, good to see you still playing!
Patel wrote:Welcome back once more!
Post whore wrote:
Nothing empirical. I'd reckon someone who's definitely a veteran and holds enough respect from people that are definitely "old players" is the only kind of person qualified to decide.

Else, if t > ___ years, you're a vet. Can't see another way to implement the rank (besides a hybrid of the two, maybe via a "vet manager"?).

If veteran is supposed to be atleast somewhat respectable, then joe schmoe who played 7 years ago but never talked to anyone and wants to return doesn't deserve to be a vet in the same way that Bl00d, Simon, or Ross might (just naming 3 people who are definitely vets in my book).
Paaaaaateeeeelllllllll! we need a catchup! Good to hear from you.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:54 pm

YOU. Been a while!

Tom brady
Premium Donator

Post by Tom brady » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:52 am

Post whore wrote:

@ Me to be the decider for vet rank I am ready
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:05 am

Post whore wrote:

Rest in peace me who played in 2011 :(

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:09 am

Tom brady wrote: @ Me to be the decider for vet rank I am ready
Who r u

I was thinking it should be multiple people though. I would've loved to get you, ross, and simon to collectively decide, but Ross is banned (rip) and Simon only logs in here and there. You're here, for now. I feel like I'm suited as well, and I don't plan on going anywhere at this point. Who knows, not upto us, nor the most pressing issue :P
Post Whore wrote:Rest in peace me who played in 2011 :(
I'd say you count. Can't imagine anyone from that era not remembering you. Also, even 2013 was 6 years ago now.
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥