Suggestions and are they even worth writting?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Premium Donator

Re: Suggestions and are they even worth writting?

Postby Ross » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
Admin adam wrote:https://forums.pkhonor.net/ideas

Where's the fucking skilling pets then? The "idea" was there for over a year, the general idea for years! GET THE PITCHFORKS, WE ARE STORMING THE GRAVENSTEEN IN GHENT AND WE SHALL SIEGE RAPSEY AND MIKE IN THEIR FORTRESS

To be fair, we never started treating the ideas as a "priority list" simply because they never took off. Until 2 days ago the #2 suggestion on the list only had 16 up-votes (still only has 23). This to us made it very clear that this is not a representation of the suggestions the community really wants. If we actually thought skilling pets were the most desired thing we would've added them already but I'm pretty sure they are not. They just happen to be at the top because no one ever really started using the ideas system.

So in our efforts to do right by our community we continued doing the suggestions which are being asked for outside of the ideas system. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do think stuff like those glacor changes and UIM is more awaited than anything currently on the ideas list.

But fear not, we've realized what a stupid mistake it was to leave the old in-game suggestions forum as it was. In the future that will go away and then the ideas list will hopefully become a good representation of suggestion priority.

tl;dr

didn't read suggestions
don't have a priority despite there being a method for that
update what they want when they want
sell credits to arabs instead

Re: Suggestions and are they even worth writting?

Postby Thearlygamer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:44 pm

Keep this conversation alive

Previous

Return to General Discussion