Pkhonor video comp???

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Have a competition

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes : 4
Premium Donator

Pkhonor video comp???

Postby Will be ok » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:25 pm

After seeing Iron Prod’s YouTube videos, and a few more I notice and feel like we’re lacking of content creators, would anyone be interested in me hosting a 1month event to promote YouTube videos of pkhonor? These could be pvp like underdogs, could be a start fresh account like iron Prod’s or journey videos like Mexican. I would ofcourse create a pole with content creators and allow the community to decide winner. Along with winning will be a nice little prize from 25-50B from myself + any additional donations received from the community & staff “cough cough Ryan”

Leave a comment below in regards to if you think this would benefit us!

Honor Player

Re: Pkhonor video comp???

Postby Pim » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:28 pm

You’re about 4 years to late where having pkh gp was something to act cool with tbh

Premium Donator

Postby Lysa arryn » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Pkhonor and the rsps scene is too niche nowadays to have consistent quality content. Note that I said quality content. Nobody is interested anymore in people gambling or kids who stole their mums credit card to do a 100 mbox opening, but those vids are common AF. Doesn't mean they're good though :p
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

Honor Player

Postby Adam corrupt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Fungamer wrote:Pkhonor and the rsps scene is too niche nowadays to have consistent quality content. Note that I said quality content. Nobody is interested anymore in people gambling or kids who stole their mums credit card to do a 100 mbox opening, but those vids are common AF. Doesn't mean they're good though :p

Mystery box giveaway once we hit 50 subs boyssssss. Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, follow me on twitter, facebook, myspace, and linkdin to enter the giveaway!

Premium Donator

Postby Lysa arryn » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Pkhonor and the rsps scene is too niche nowadays to have consistent quality content. Note that I said quality content. Nobody is interested anymore in people gambling or kids who stole their mums credit card to do a 100 mbox opening, but those vids are common AF. Doesn't mean they're good though :p

Mystery box giveaway once we hit 50 subs boyssssss. Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, follow me on twitter, facebook, myspace, and linkdin to enter the giveaway!

You forgot to ask for support on your moderator application and to become a Patreon
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

Premium Donator

Postby Iron bubble » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:29 pm

would make sense for pvp vids
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Premium Donator

Postby Pls senpai » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:32 pm

Iron bubble wrote:would make sense for pvp vids

Most pvp vids now are 5v1's and people dying to rng in edgeville. Not the quality of vids I'm looking for lol

Premium Donator

Postby Jousi » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:47 pm

There are more fans of Osama bin Laden in these forums than would-be entries to this competition.

Honor Player

Postby Adam corrupt » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Post whore wrote:
Iron bubble wrote:would make sense for pvp vids

Most pvp vids now are 5v1's and people dying to rng in edgeville. Not the quality of vids I'm looking for lol

Well if you want quality pvp vids, It would have to be someone like ditterbitter or amenity. Unfortunately, I don't think there are many people with that level of skill or charisma on private servers.

Premium Donator

Postby Azu rite » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:40 am

Ain was entertaining

Next

Return to General Discussion