Forums Crackdown

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Iron adam
Honor Player

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Iron adam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:48 am

Bump, archived some threads and issued a few warnings because the same people can't control themselves.

Hello no cc
Known Venturer

Post by Hello no cc » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:30 am

Admin adam wrote:Bump, archived some threads and issued a few warnings because the same people can't control themselves.
Lmao staff is a gold yard

Iron adam
Honor Player

Post by Iron adam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:31 am

Hello no cc wrote:
Admin adam wrote:Bump, archived some threads and issued a few warnings because the same people can't control themselves.
Lmao staff is a gold yard
out is Hello no cC kid

Egolith
Premium Donator

Post by Egolith » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:44 am

When will this apply to yell? Cause I still see all this in yell, aka "l0l0l under clrd" and "l0l0l apes clrd", etc?

Iron adam
Honor Player

Post by Iron adam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:47 am

Egolith wrote:When will this apply to yell? Cause I still see all this in yell, aka "l0l0l under clrd" and "l0l0l apes clrd", etc?
Banter is fine as long as it doesn't get annoying. As soon as they start insulting each other, mutes will come out. Same as always.

Egolith
Premium Donator

Post by Egolith » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 am

Admin adam wrote:
Egolith wrote:When will this apply to yell? Cause I still see all this in yell, aka "l0l0l under clrd" and "l0l0l apes clrd", etc?
Banter is fine as long as it doesn't get annoying. As soon as they start insulting each other, mutes will come out. Same as always.
Now where's the line for that? All I've seen is toxic yells from both sides and no mutes. Plus it's easy to say it was banter when you want to dodge a mute AND who's gonna be the one who decides the point that it's annoying?

This is way too much of a grey area you're giving to yell, there has to be more clear cut rules for yell as most of it nowadays is a cesspool. Plus it looks REALLY fking bad to the newcomers who see all the "banter" in chat.

Iron adam
Honor Player

Post by Iron adam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:01 am

Egolith wrote:
Admin adam wrote:
Now where's the line for that? All I've seen is toxic yells from both sides and no mutes. Plus it's easy to say it was banter when you want to dodge a mute AND who's gonna be the one who decides the point that it's annoying?

This is way too much of a grey area you're giving to yell, there has to be more clear cut rules for yell as most of it nowadays is a cesspool. Plus it looks REALLY fking bad to the newcomers who see all the "banter" in chat.
Banter:
  • L0000000l *insert clan name here* clrd ez
  • Dont enter my wild again kiddddd
  • 5-1 easy clear
  • *Player name* is a terrible pker
Over the line:
  • l0000000000l *insert clan name here* retards clrd ez
  • Don't enter my wild again you autistic kidddd
  • 5-1 ez clear downie
  • *Player name* is a dumb bitch who cant pk
It is pretty easy to tell where the line is. It's just a matter of whether or not there is a staff member on to moderate it. Everyone always complains about people breaking the rules on a daily basis, yet we get maybe 1 report every other day.

The other side to it is that moderators should not be warning the same players more than once. We all know who the daily offenders are and they should not be receiving warnings. They know what is okay and what isn't and should be given no leeway.

Egolith
Premium Donator

Post by Egolith » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:04 am

Banter:
  • L0000000l *insert clan name here* clrd ez
  • Dont enter my wild again kiddddd
  • 5-1 easy clear
  • *Player name* is a terrible pker
Over the line:
  • l0000000000l *insert clan name here* retards clrd ez
  • Don't enter my wild again you autistic kidddd
  • 5-1 ez clear downie
  • *Player name* is a dumb bitch who cant pk
It is pretty easy to tell where the line is. It's just a matter of whether or not there is a staff member on to moderate it. Everyone always complains about people breaking the rules on a daily basis, yet we get maybe 1 report every other day.
Yeah I don't think that this is gonna go anywhere if half of those are considered banter. Makes you wonder why we gave up on submitting reports...

Egolith
Premium Donator

Post by Egolith » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:15 am

So just to finish this off, we complain about a dying server and tolerate this kind of "banter". I've checked out the other top 5 rsps which are growing compared to us and they don't tolerate any of this in their format of yell.
Honestly I hate to really say it, but I think the nail is already in the coffin for PkH. The glory days are most likely behind us and we are likely to fade away with only a few OGs playing until the end.
So yeah, you can moderate the way you want to I guess, but this community won't grow under this toxic environment. I've said my peace on this, but moderation in PkH has turned into a joke at this point.

Pim
Honor Player

Post by Pim » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 am

Egolith wrote: I've checked out the other top 5 rsps which are growing compared to us and they don't tolerate any of this in their format of yell.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL