Forums Crackdown

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Re: Forums Crackdown

Postby Zvrc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:39 am

Make forums great again :zoidberg:

Honor Player

Postby Wir3d » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:18 am

You're the main problem too man adam. Your insults hurt more than seeing some people attempt to pk.
Isaac/99 5killz wrote:Every time you use the phrases 'in my opinion', 'in my view', you are going beyond the scope of what is required of you as a moderator.

Premium Donator

Postby Ayoisno1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:47 am

Smh ffs thanks a lot fatdogs!

Honor Player

Postby Kylo ren » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:57 pm

I would hope that violations would also include a forum warning/infraction too.

Premium Donator

Postby Pls senpai » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Kylo ren wrote:I would hope that violations would also include a forum warning/infraction too.

Really don't think anyone is as strict as Azu and I were lmao

Honor Player

Postby Kylo ren » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Post whore wrote:
Kylo ren wrote:I would hope that violations would also include a forum warning/infraction too.

Really don't think anyone is as strict as Azu and I were lmao

Did you forget my reign over the forums? Lol

Developer

Postby Skiller » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:29 pm

Can this be applied to yell too?

Premium Donator

Postby Natte droom » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Warnings are almost never given tbh. Posts just get deleted, edited or archived.

Saying things like "fuck you nigger i hope you hang yourself you cotton picking cunt" in public chat to one person is a 12-24h mute. Saying it on a place where everyone can see it and where the community is supposed to be reflected doesn't even warrant a slap on the wrists (warning). It's hilarious, and I get it. No ingame mod or admin wants to spend time actually moderating the forums. But the shit we have on the forums now is what you get when you remove the forum mod rank in the long run lmao

Punishments are a joke on here, even ingame unless you manage to really screw things up. I bet there's still a thread made by me in the staff section pleading for more forums moderation and warnings\punishments. Might be worth to revise it @adam :doge:
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

Honor Player

Postby Iron adam » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Fungamer wrote:Warnings are almost never given tbh. Posts just get deleted, edited or archived.

I give out warnings often. A few a week probably. The warning is given along with the moderation of the post/thread.

Fungamer wrote:Saying things like "fuck you nigger i hope you hang yourself you cotton picking cunt" in public chat to one person is a 12-24h mute. Saying it on a place where everyone can see it and where the community is supposed to be reflected doesn't even warrant a slap on the wrists (warning).

Not sure what you are basing that off of. If someone goes on a racist tirade on here, they are instantly banned. Really the only time I see racial slurs on here is when you use them as an example like this.

Premium Donator

Postby Braxton » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Warnings are almost never given tbh. Posts just get deleted, edited or archived.

I give out warnings often. A few a week probably. The warning is given along with the moderation of the post/thread.

Fungamer wrote:Saying things like "fuck you nigger i hope you hang yourself you cotton picking cunt" in public chat to one person is a 12-24h mute. Saying it on a place where everyone can see it and where the community is supposed to be reflected doesn't even warrant a slap on the wrists (warning).

Not sure what you are basing that off of. If someone goes on a racist tirade on here, they are instantly banned. Really the only time I see racial slurs on here is when you use them as an example like this.

We are all aware you all give out warnings, or a 12/24hr mute.

But that's about 30 times a year for each person, what happened to increased result in punishments for multiple violations of "Pkhonor Rules."

If you guys are against bullying, take action. Stop telling us you guys will stop it when all this toxic behavior has been going on years ago and pushing it under the rug because a lot of people have left due to this, and want nothing part of the community.

My report on young stoney calling me a "nigger" resulted in a 24 hour mute.
Last edited by Braxton on Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion