Forums Crackdown

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Game Administrator

Re: Forums Crackdown

Postby Admin adam » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Jousi wrote:At least everything that goes on here happens in written form. So whenever someone contests a decision or defends it, there's an undisputable document of the fact. No one can take that away.

I was just thinking, one of the most significant things I have learned from being on staff is the importance of documentation. Definitely applies irl too.

Premium Donator

Postby Tk phat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:53 pm

pkhonor is all about respecting each other thank you adam this is great

tk phat
when nasus tps

Game Administrator

Postby Admin adam » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Tk phat wrote:pkhonor is all about respecting each other thank you adam this is great

tk phat

Thanks for the support. I hope your 2019 is filled with wonder and joy!

Admin Adam (Adam)

Known Venturer

Postby Hello no cc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Ksomkkkk all staffffff kid Adam I’m gold yard LOOOOOL

Premium Donator

Postby Braxton » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:34 am

So nothing is done about in-game behavior still? Wow you guys really solved the problem. Once again you're going around the issue. Let's rack up the 6 hour mutes and 100 warnings daily to each account with an infraction.

Premium Donator

Postby Fungamer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:45 pm

Braxton wrote:So nothing is done about in-game behavior still? Wow you guys really solved the problem. Once again you're going around the issue. Let's rack up the 6 hour mutes and 100 warnings daily to each account with an infraction.

When people cant act like idiots anymore ingame, they turn to the forums. When they cant act like idiots on the forums anymore, they turn to doing so ingame.
wordt* btw. Ape IQ at its finest :lol:

Game Administrator

Postby Admin adam » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:02 pm

Braxton wrote:So nothing is done about in-game behavior still? Wow you guys really solved the problem. Once again you're going around the issue. Let's rack up the 6 hour mutes and 100 warnings daily to each account with an infraction.

Admin adam wrote:
Braxton wrote:We are all aware you all give out warnings, or a 12/24hr mute.

But that's about 30 times a year for each person, what happened to increased result in punishments for multiple violations of "Pkhonor Rules."

If you guys are against bullying, take action. Stop telling us you guys will stop it when all this toxic behavior has been going on years ago and pushing it under the rug because a lot of people have left due to this, and want nothing part of the community.

We were talking about forums punishments. Not ingame punishments. In terms of ingame punishments, we do increase the length of mutes for repeat offenders. It often leads to temp or perm IP-mutes. You guys have to understand that there is nothing we can do if this behavior doesn't get reported. The staff team is particularly thin right now. Even with a full team, its impossible to get 24/7 coverage. Report Rule breakers and they will be punished accordingly.

Nothing gets swept under a rug, and suggesting that is just ignorant.

Will be ok wrote:Umm.. sir bubbles went spam crazy spamming “nigga” and “nigger” at edge and got a 12hour mute the he probably didn’t even know about because different time zones??? Did I ment used a auto typer. Gz on fair punishments tho lol

Again, we were talking forums punishments, not ingame punishments. Keep in mind "nigga" is allowed when used as a colloquial term and not in a racist context. This is what the community wanted and pushed for, so that's what it is. Personally, I always mute a minimum of 24h for any kind of racial slurs or racist/hate speech and increase to 48h, week long, and permanent for repeat offences. I have no tolerance for it. But again, coverage isn't perfect. So if you don't report it when it happens, don't expect us to take action against it.

Again, reports loc? Coverage isn't going to be perfect. We can't be psychics. If there isn't a staff member on, post a report.

Premium Donator

Postby Ross » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:48 pm

Is mild racism permitted under the circumstances that I'm bald?

Premium Donator

Postby Fungamer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Ross wrote:Is mild racism permitted under the circumstances that I'm bald?

Bald black man. Go sit at the back of the bus!
wordt* btw. Ape IQ at its finest :lol:

Head Wiki Editor

Postby Jonas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 am

This might seem as spam, but just gonna throw this out there.

:thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion