Forums Crackdown

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Post Reply
User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 8734
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Forums Crackdown

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:22 pm

Hello Apes, Underdogs, and anyone else who is toxic on the forums.

Any thread that results in name calling, irl insults/threats, or clearly crosses the line will now be archived without warning. The community is sick of seeing it, and the staff team is sick of moderating it. We have been very lenient over the past few months. That time is over as you have proven that you can't control yourselves.

Banter is great. But if you can't keep it civil, I'm just going to remove it. Remember that behind each character is a human being. Regardless of your opinion of a person, there should be some minimum standard of respect in communication.

Cheers

User avatar
The underdog
Premium Donator
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by The underdog » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:30 pm

oki
Image
Image
Image

Will be ok
Premium Donator
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Will be ok » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 pm

Please always address underdogs first before apes. As we’re #1. & understood btw.
Image

Ensignor
Premium Donator
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 am

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Ensignor » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Will be ok wrote:Please always address underdogs first before apes. As we’re #1. & understood btw.
Clearly not

User avatar
Ykz
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Location: Over the Ditch

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Ykz » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:38 pm

Will be ok wrote:Please always address underdogs first before apes. As we’re #1. & understood btw.
are you ________ ? no name call adman sarry
Image
Image

Will be ok
Premium Donator
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Will be ok » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Ykz wrote:
Will be ok wrote:Please always address underdogs first before apes. As we’re #1. & understood btw.
are you ________ ? no name call adman sarry
Apart of #1 pk cc? Oh yes I am :)
Ensignor wrote:
Will be ok wrote:Please always address underdogs first before apes. As we’re #1. & understood btw.
Clearly not
Listen buddy ol’ pal. We love to hate. It’s all jokes & fun until we’re deep. I troll a lot but Adam is right, we’re all human and we all take it a little far sometimes.

Love all ape gang like my own little children xoxo Underdogs
Image

User avatar
Rapsey
Sysadmin
Posts: 4350
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Rapsey » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Posts like these almost make me wish we had like-buttons. Almost.

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 8734
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:53 pm

Will be ok wrote:
Ykz wrote:
Will be ok wrote:Please always address underdogs first before apes. As we’re #1. & understood btw.
are you ________ ? no name call adman sarry
Apart of #1 pk cc? Oh yes I am :)
Ensignor wrote:
Will be ok wrote:Please always address underdogs first before apes. As we’re #1. & understood btw.
Clearly not
Listen buddy ol’ pal. We love to hate. It’s all jokes & fun until we’re deep. I troll a lot but Adam is right, we’re all human and we all take it a little far sometimes.

Love all ape gang like my own little children xoxo Underdogs
Please don't pretend that you are trolling when you are one of the main problem causers. Just stop and make the change.

Tay roc
Known Venturer
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:47 am

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by Tay roc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:54 pm

Soft.
Image

User avatar
D 4 u 4
Premium Donator
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 pm
Location: Shropshire, UK

Re: Forums Crackdown

Post by D 4 u 4 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Admin adam wrote: Regardless of your opinion of a person, there should be some minimum standard of respect in communication.
Lmao, might as well talk to a brick wall than try tell that to some people on here.
Image

Post Reply