It was a good run

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Premium Donator

Re: It was a good run

Postby A iron girl » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 pm

back to our gold farm

Premium Donator

Postby Iron bubble » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:37 pm

Bullied hybridding so bad that I made his iron die LOLOLOL
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Premium Donator

Postby The underdog » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Iron bubble wrote:Bullied hybridding so bad that I made his iron die LOLOLOL

Not even sure what you're piping about, you pipe 24/7 on me telling me I'm avoiding and pming my clan members to tell me u want to fight etc. So I show up at midnight and give u want u want, a kill pic of me but then the piping continues 24/7. If you are so obsessed about me, rejoin the whatsapp chat and get more insights on my life.

:doge:
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Premium Donator

Postby D 4 u 4 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:18 pm

The underdog wrote:

Not even sure what you're piping about, you pipe 24/7 on me telling me I'm avoiding and pming my clan members to tell me u want to fight etc. So I show up at midnight and give u want u want, a kill pic of me but then the piping continues 24/7. If you are so obsessed about me, rejoin the whatsapp chat and get more insights on my life.

Nah he can't do that, someone might post pics of bobs and vagene and he'll get offended hhh

Premium Donator

Postby Fungamer » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:37 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:
The underdog wrote:

Nah he can't do that, someone might post pics of bobs and vagene and he'll get offended hhh

Overruled.
He's not welcome in the whatsapp chat. If he's gonna get thirsty and beg for gore and other fucked up shit but then turn around and cry, he can stay out of it. We already have one person dropping the average IQ by 20 points (vinny), and if we want to bully an arab-ass looking Dr Funn we can do so with the real one or Ravi.
wordt* btw. Ape IQ at its finest :lol:

Addict

Postby The ravi » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:31 am

Fungamer wrote:He's not welcome in the whatsapp chat. If he's gonna get thirsty and beg for gore and other fucked up shit but then turn around and cry, he can stay out of it. We already have one person dropping the average IQ by 20 points (vinny), and if we want to bully an arab-ass looking Dr Funn we can do so with the real one or Ravi.

Want to get another asswhoopping by me or pim?

Premium Donator

Postby Iron bubble » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 am

Fungamer wrote:
Overruled.
He's not welcome in the whatsapp chat. If he's gonna get thirsty and beg for gore and other fucked up shit but then turn around and cry, he can stay out of it. We already have one person dropping the average IQ by 20 points (vinny), and if we want to bully an arab-ass looking Dr Funn we can do so with the real one or Ravi.

? Not sure what ur arguing here, pretty sure u and ur butt buddies keep adding me to ur little group begging for my attention LOL “if he’s gonna get thirsty and beg for gore and other fucked up shit” what are u talking about urself or something I really did some shit to u didn’t I lol. Hahahahaha “Arab ass looking dr funn“ LOL WHO R U TALKING TO U PALE FREAK
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Premium Donator

Postby Fungamer » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 am

The ravi wrote:
Fungamer wrote:He's not welcome in the whatsapp chat. If he's gonna get thirsty and beg for gore and other fucked up shit but then turn around and cry, he can stay out of it. We already have one person dropping the average IQ by 20 points (vinny), and if we want to bully an arab-ass looking Dr Funn we can do so with the real one or Ravi.

by you, papa ravi <3
kom belgië dan, ik wacht met de nodige supplies voor ons weekendje
wordt* btw. Ape IQ at its finest :lol:

Champion

Postby Pim » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:26 am

Fungamer wrote:
The ravi wrote:

by you, papa ravi <3
kom belgië dan, ik wacht met de nodige supplies voor ons weekendje

Ravi link loc

Premium Donator

Postby Fuck banks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 am

Good luck with whatever comes next man. Look forward to seeing you in the future if you choose to come back :)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion