yell

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: yell

Postby Braxton » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Everyday I have to watch people complain and cry how they die, someone's a b*tch, someone's got no balls. Like damn I'm tired of the yell chat constantly having to be turned off because there's so many children on this server.
Image

Known Venturer
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:58 am

Re: yell

Postby Hello no cc » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:45 pm

Braxton wrote:Everyday I have to watch people complain and cry how they die, someone's a b*tch, someone's got no balls. Like damn I'm tired of the yell chat constantly having to be turned off because there's so many children on this server.


You need a tissue for those tears? lil bich pk

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: yell

Postby Braxton » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Hello no cc wrote:
Braxton wrote:Everyday I have to watch people complain and cry how they die, someone's a b*tch, someone's got no balls. Like damn I'm tired of the yell chat constantly having to be turned off because there's so many children on this server.


You need a tissue for those tears? lil bich pk

This one right here, CC is the most toxic out of the group. He cries at edgeville all day wishing the day he will kill someone.
Image

Known Venturer
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:58 am

Re: yell

Postby Hello no cc » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:53 pm

Braxton wrote:
Hello no cc wrote:
Braxton wrote:Everyday I have to watch people complain and cry how they die, someone's a b*tch, someone's got no balls. Like damn I'm tired of the yell chat constantly having to be turned off because there's so many children on this server.


You need a tissue for those tears? lil bich pk

This one right here, CC is the most toxic out of the group. He cries at edgeville all day wishing the day he will kill someone.


7-0 whale. Get over the fact I’m 10x better than anyone in your cc.

Underdogs pipe harder than anyone yet do it privately then tele away with your PM off, which leaves yell the only resort

You claim killbot to be your best, ask him how the DM fight against me went for him yesterday

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: yell

Postby Braxton » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:24 am

Like we say everyday to your comments, your yells, pms, public chat, WE DONT CARE. Say you're the best all you want, it doesn't make a difference.

You still are toxic, and cause so many issues in this community.
Image

Known Venturer
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:58 am

Re: yell

Postby Hello no cc » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:47 am

Braxton wrote:Like we say everyday to your comments, your yells, pms, public chat, WE DONT CARE. Say you're the best all you want, it doesn't make a difference.

You still are toxic, and cause so many issues in this community.


Hello no cc for mod

Premium Donator
Online
Posts: 3861
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: yell

Postby James » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:53 am

its fun so who cares
Image

Image

Image

Game Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 7507
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: yell

Postby Admin adam » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:24 am

L0000l staf
Image

Head Wiki Editor
User avatar
Posts: 4893
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 pm
Location: Lithuania.

Re: yell

Postby Jonas » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:49 am

James wrote:its fun so who cares
Image

Fanatic
User avatar
Posts: 4194
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Australia

Re: yell

Postby Australia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:58 am

iF u ArE sTiLl TaKiNg PgAyHoNoR sErIoUsLy, U hAvE iSsUeS

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest