Reworking Forums.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Premium Donator

Reworking Forums.

Postby Mr etho » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:25 pm

I would put it under Forum Suggestion, but it has been closed for past year or two. Anyways, I think it would be time to rework the forums that we've had for 5 years. We need notification buttom to let us know if someone quoted our post or someone responded to our post in general. Although I LOVE the dark theme, it could be updated a bit, make it more "friendly". With reworking forums, most inactive threads will be archived & removed to clean up the forums overall. Also Forum Staff, someone who has guidelines on what posts to archive when the span is over and whatnot, also they'll take care of the forums overall and keep everything in order. Forums have slowly died off, so why not revive it a little also. With the forums reworked, we can finally open up Forum Suggestions again.

This is more of a discussion rather then suggestion I guess (Just so I can leave it in General Discussion :-) )

Premium Donator

Re: Reworking Forums.

Postby Fungamer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:19 pm

As far as I know, the new forums are still a WIP. Rapsey is going ham on backend development, if memory serves me right, so that's why it might seem like he's not really doing anything while in fact he may be putting more hours in than Mike and Andres combined :P
wordt* btw. Ape IQ at its finest :lol:

Return to General Discussion