Ideas for getting newer players?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Premium Donator

Re: Ideas for getting newer players?

Postby Thelategamer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:57 pm

Didn't read the whole conversation but just for my personal input for when I joined I noticed there's this superiority complex with a lot of the older players. They feel Superior to newer players because they've been around longer and no one wants to play a game where they will always feel less than as a player (or 2nd class if that makes sense). I think the community as a whole can benefit if we all tried to be a little more helpful towards each other with everything we do. But that's just my opinion and I'm sure this isn't the only problem it's just what I remember when I started pkh. And to put it into practice I always try to be helpful with all new ironmen I find and try to make them feel welcome to the server

Game Administrator

Postby Admin adam » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Thelategamer wrote:Didn't read the whole conversation but just for my personal input for when I joined I noticed there's this superiority complex with a lot of the older players. They feel Superior to newer players because they've been around longer and no one wants to play a game where they will always feel less than as a player (or 2nd class if that makes sense). I think the community as a whole can benefit if we all tried to be a little more helpful towards each other with everything we do. But that's just my opinion and I'm sure this isn't the only problem it's just what I remember when I started pkh. And to put it into practice I always try to be helpful with all new ironmen I find and try to make them feel welcome to the server

Yeah okay new kid

Premium Donator

Postby Thelategamer » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:45 am

Admin adam wrote:
Thelategamer wrote:Didn't read the whole conversation but just for my personal input for when I joined I noticed there's this superiority complex with a lot of the older players. They feel Superior to newer players because they've been around longer and no one wants to play a game where they will always feel less than as a player (or 2nd class if that makes sense). I think the community as a whole can benefit if we all tried to be a little more helpful towards each other with everything we do. But that's just my opinion and I'm sure this isn't the only problem it's just what I remember when I started pkh. And to put it into practice I always try to be helpful with all new ironmen I find and try to make them feel welcome to the server

Yeah okay new kid

quiet b4 i bahn yu

Previous

Return to General Discussion