ban the snake

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 am

Re: ban the snake

Postby Im on meth » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Fungamer wrote:Definitely should be looked into in that case. Logs can prove this with relative ease, and I'm pretty sure he's already pretty much on his last chance since he was ip\fullbanned previously, if not on multiple occasions.

Oh well, what do you expect from a guy who claimed to be able to dupe? :doge: What's even more odd is that Brandon is usually quick to defend his case and resort to huge discussions by throwing shade on the person he (allegedly) wronged. Now he's silent. :badjokeeel:

Hit me up on forums PM if you want some stuff to rebuild, Pat.

Thank you but I'm all set. Still have some stuff and don't play enough to care.

As far as Brandon, I reported him but don't have a screenshot of me telling him not to stake so he's in the clear lol.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 9084
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: ban the snake

Postby Lieven » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Im on meth wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Definitely should be looked into in that case. Logs can prove this with relative ease, and I'm pretty sure he's already pretty much on his last chance since he was ip\fullbanned previously, if not on multiple occasions.

Oh well, what do you expect from a guy who claimed to be able to dupe? :doge: What's even more odd is that Brandon is usually quick to defend his case and resort to huge discussions by throwing shade on the person he (allegedly) wronged. Now he's silent. :badjokeeel:

Hit me up on forums PM if you want some stuff to rebuild, Pat.

Thank you but I'm all set. Still have some stuff and don't play enough to care.

As far as Brandon, I reported him but don't have a screenshot of me telling him not to stake so he's in the clear lol.

Even then it counts as rulebreaking. Clear proof needs to be there, sure. But some common sense is to be applied by staff too (which should/will be done, or I'll eat my hat.)
hi

Champion
User avatar
Posts: 1879
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 pm
Location: Gdz nigga

Re: ban the snake

Postby 4gottengodz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Honestly all he does is back stab people for pennies. If at this point in time you're still giving him stuff or lending him accounts you're living under a rock. Scammer alert people.
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm
Location: rot hq

Re: ban the snake

Postby Tk phat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:59 pm

pls kid, this is a knwon scammer look at my previous posts i have informed all of you about this dudes legitimacy. the man scammed my man ali in cold blood for a saradomin godsword. nearly broke my mans heart but hes back now and thriving.... just goes to show sometimes theres light in the darkness...

tk phat
when nasus tps

Image

Premium Donator
Posts: 1117
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Internet café

Re: ban the snake

Postby Jousi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:31 am

Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 1785
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: ban the snake

Postby Wir3d » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:28 am

Jousi wrote:Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.

He's done far worse lol.
Image
Image
Image
Isaac/99 5killz wrote:Every time you use the phrases 'in my opinion', 'in my view', you are going beyond the scope of what is required of you as a moderator.

Fanatic
User avatar
Posts: 4193
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Australia

Re: ban the snake

Postby Australia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:15 am

Jousi wrote:Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.

:notsureif:

Dude is worse than Reece.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 9084
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: ban the snake

Postby Lieven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Australia wrote:
Jousi wrote:Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.

:notsureif:

Dude is worse than Reece.

Dont you dare to speak the forbidden words. Hissssss
hi

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: ban the snake

Postby Braxton » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Slap a ho wrote:
Will be ok wrote:High Brid 1??? terrible pker and more toxic then slap a ho... definitely in favour of a perm/IP ban lol

Lmao hop off my dick kid. I’ll ruin you.

Lol, mad at the world. Another person to keep on picking on people for being bullied at home.

On topic: I don't think things should be disputed when rwt is involved. Consequences are part of it.
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1485
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: ban the snake

Postby Slap a ho » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Braxton wrote:Lol, mad at the world. Another person to keep on picking on people for being bullied at home.

I’ll ruin you too, fwm.
Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests