Community events

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Community events

Pvm
28%
PvP
37%
Skilling
35%

Total votes: 43

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Community events

Post by Strdargoba » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:14 am

What type of events would you like to see hosted by staff? Can be anything to include pvm, pking, possibly skilling.

Edit: Added poll

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Re: Community events

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:25 am

Ever heard/saw "King of the skill"?(KOTS). It was a competition in OSRS between players to see who can get the most exp/total levels in a total play time of 24 hours. All the exp rates were 10x aswell. Would love to see something similar to this in the future, would only make skilling more "popular".
But as a response, I think variety it's what everyone wants to be honest. I'd be just plain bored of pvm events every week. Switch it up, come up with amazing ideas, maybe some of them suggested by the community!
Don't get discouraged if one of your events fail, it's not like the world would end. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to like a certain event, that's just how things works at times.

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:30 am

Sara and Venenatis for pvm cuz I need the pets. Whatever I dont have 2b in for skilling pl0x

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:35 am

Respire1337 wrote:Ever heard/saw "King of the skill"?(KOTS). It was a competition in OSRS between players to see who can get the most exp/total levels in a total play time of 24 hours. All the exp rates were 10x aswell. Would love to see something similar to this in the future, would only make skilling more "popular".
But as a response, I think variety it's what everyone wants to be honest. I'd be just plain bored of pvm events every week. Switch it up, come up with amazing ideas, maybe some of them suggested by the community!
Don't get discouraged if one of your events fail, it's not like the world would end. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to like a certain event, that's just how things works at times.
A KOTS would be really fun here. I'm normally not a big fan of skilling, but I really loved KOTS on osrs, it's all about efficiency.

Empty bag

Post by Empty bag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Moleman wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:Ever heard/saw "King of the skill"?(KOTS). It was a competition in OSRS between players to see who can get the most exp/total levels in a total play time of 24 hours. All the exp rates were 10x aswell. Would love to see something similar to this in the future, would only make skilling more "popular".
A KOTS would be really fun here. I'm normally not a big fan of skilling, but I really loved KOTS on osrs, it's all about efficiency.
True but exp X 10 is not going to work here in Pkhonor. Max double xp is fine.

And in that case the richest win its just a question of buying the right skill supplies.

Empty bag

Post by Empty bag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:08 pm

For me skilling events, but not just a simple double xp weekend.

I would like to see an event during the week since i don’t play in the weekends and more like:

- community goal catch 100K raw rocktails and top 10 get like cash and points rewarded.
- make 400K super combats in 1 week or something like that.

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Empty bag wrote:
Moleman wrote:
True but exp X 10 is not going to work here in Pkhonor. Max double xp is fine.

And in that case the richest win its just a question of buying the right skill supplies.
Obviosuly 10x exp on PKH would be extremely fast. Imo it would be fine without any exp boosts at all.
The way KOTS worked it that everyone started from scratch with a "new account", and had 24 hours of playtime. So your wealth on your main would not matter.

Could be a new account mode, if anything else, just like iron men. A mode where you would be auto-banned after 24 hours, and then a section on the highscores for these accounts alone.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Double prayer experience event please and thanks.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:23 pm

PvP so I can drop Ghristopher for Dharok's.

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Yes please!