New mods?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Known Venturer

New mods?

Postby Slayedbody » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 am

Who are the newfag mods that constantly delete my harmless forums posts? Staff team is as toxic as the community :yaoming:

Re: New mods?

Postby Adamthalion » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 am

Wasn't me. What did you post?

Premium Donator

Postby Counterret » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:57 am

Probably mr spanked migetmanz hhhhhh

Premium Donator

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:58 am

Adamthalion wrote:Wasn't me. What did you post?

it was adam

Known Venturer

Postby Slayedbody » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:31 am

Na you seem pretty chill adam. I posted on the 5v5 thread in response to the underdog. I told him that it was ez clr cuz he teamed with niko. Clearly joking, good friends with niko for a long time.

Honor Player

Postby Wir3d » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 am

Slayedbody wrote:

Na you seem pretty chill adam. I posted on the 5v5 thread in response to the underdog. I told him that it was ez clr cuz he teamed with niko. Clearly joking, good friends with niko for a long time.

prolly mr. knowitall etho for that one. The new one's tend to be harsher on a little banter, one sentence and you are done.

Postby Adamthalion » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:23 am

Slayedbody wrote:

Smh almost as toxic as james

Postby Mr etho » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:36 am

The reason it was deleted was because you failed to read and wanted that juicy post-count. And this post that you made was the only post that I have deleted (apart from my own non needed ones) EDIT: I also deleted rest of thw comments that werent following the format. I deleted rest of the posts that were not following the format/announcement from me regarding the event. This is to avoid people that just want forum posts and will mess about and spam some threads. The reason of it being deleted is following:
This is pre-registration for upcoming 5v5 competetive PK event. If we get more then 5 teams participating, we will put our main prize to 25B to the clan. (5b per participant). One team = 5b to the prize pool, maximum amount is 25B. To register your clan chat, you have to reply to this thread with said format, everything not following the format WILL get deleted. You have till next Wednesday to register your team. (ANY SUGGESTIONS/CHANGES ( INCLUDING RULES) GOES DIRECTLY INTO MY PM)

Honor Player

Postby Wir3d » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:36 am

There are gonna be like 2-3 teams that'll even do this. Don't bother with yourself thinking it's gonna be more and that we are creating spam. Infact, those post might encourage others to join the 5v5 when they see the banter going on and seeing people go back and forth on who's better. It's just friendly competition between the only pkers that are left on here, idk why you are taking it so seriously.

Postby Mr etho » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:04 am

Wir3d wrote:There are gonna be like 2-3 teams that'll even do this. Don't bother with yourself thinking it's gonna be more and that we are creating spam. Infact, those post might encourage others to join the 5v5 when they see the banter going on and seeing people go back and forth on who's better. It's just friendly competition between the only pkers that are left on here, idk why you are taking it so seriously.

You have a full General Discussion section to make a topic named "PK Banter". Most of your "pk banter" goes to flaming; so I will put the fire out before it can even start. Regardless, you can make a new whole topic about it, registration will only remain for registration.

Next

Return to General Discussion