Rune pouch, essence pouch and coal bag presets
This one is pretty self-explanatory. As of now, presets will also save the contents of your rune pouch, essence pouches and coal bag!
But that's not all - as of this update, the rune pouch has an overlay to show the runes currently inside.
NPC kill tracking
Up until now, we only kept track of bosses, demibosses and some larger NPCs such as Glacors, Ice Strykewyrms, Frost dragons and Lava dragons. As of now, most of the NPCs you kill will have their own record, with the exception of really low level NPC's such as chickens, cows, goblins, ...
To check your current killcounts, click on a mahogany bookcase in your Player-Owned House to receive the kill count book. This book will display the current killcounts and lets you toggle a bunch of settings, including to do a temporary 'soft' reset of your killcount or whether to display notifications each time you kill an NPC (or open a casket or complete a treasure trail, a game of Pest Control or loot the Barrows chest). Use the book on another player to see their killcounts.
The book also includes highscores for each NPC, so you can see which players have killed the most of a certain boss, completed the most trails etc. The highscores display the top 150 players for each NPC.
Feel free to request the addition of extra NPCs to be kept track of, through the in-game suggestions forum.
The Evil Chicken
Today, we added a highly anticipated demi-boss: The Evil Chicken, as suggested by the community.
This is a completely custom piece of content, offering a new and fun demi-boss to challenge. Note that it is a safe boss, so you will keep any items on death and Hardcore Ironman Mode players will not lose their status if they die.
The Evil Chicken can be found at the Champions Guild, in the chicken coop to the east of the guild. To get to the guild, you can either run from Varrock or use the farming teleports (Bush Teleport -> Champion's Guild).
The Evil Chicken fires rapid magical attacks, piercing right through protection prayers.
As a matter of fact, using a protection prayer will only boost the Evil Chicken's power. So be wary and be sure not to pray.
The Evil Chicken drops 4 pieces of Evil Chicken equipment as an Ultra Rare drop, alongside a good amount of feathers:
- Players no longer have the ability to select newer character looks during character creation or at the make-over mage. These looks are bugged anyhow, we may try to fix them later so players can enjoy new character looks, but for now we have chosen to disable them.
- Fixed a bug where attacking a player while being red skulled and using the ancient curses prayerbook would turn off your prayers.
- Fixed a bug where super antifire potions did not provide complete immunity against dragon breath. Note that Vorkath's dragon breath cannot be completely blocked by super antifire potions.
- You can now decant noted super antifire potions and extended super antifire potions.
- The ring of suffering (r) and ring of suffering (ri) can no longer be traded between players. You can only trade uncharged rings of suffering.
- Vorki will no longer block Vorkath's special attacks (the freeze/zombified spawn and the acid pool/rapid attacks).
- A bug has been fixed that allowed players to noclip through the north wall of Yanille.
- Max hit dummies no longer have a health bar shown above them.