Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Game Administrator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 5683
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: England

Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Ely » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:52 pm

Welcome back to another community bossing event, this week we’ll be hunting Dagannoth kings. Throughout this event, drop rates will be boosted by +20% including droprates on pets.

If you’re unfamiliar with community events, or how they work, please refer to our zamorak event news posts here.

Events starts in:


Ends in:

Community goal =
40,000 kills:


Personal goal =
25,000 damage



- Rewards for completing the personal goal + communtiy goal =

Spoiler: show
• 50 overloads (4)
• Ranger boots & Robin Hood hat
• 100 rings of recoil
• Uncut onyx
• 500 raw Rocktails
• 100m coins
• 50 Dagannoth bones
• 500 PkHonor points
• 500 pest control points



During this bossing event, the community needs to obtain 40,000 kills by the end of the event. Only when the community goal has been reached, everyone who has reached their personal goal of 25,000 damage will receive their rewards. Ironman players also count towards the community goal and are eligible for the reward.

TOP 10 COMPETITION for regular players.

The top 10 regular players who have done the most damage to Dagannoth Supreme, Prime and Rex will earn an additional reward.


Spoiler: show
1) 5000 PKP + 5000 Slayer points + 1000 Dagannoth Bones + Berserker ring (i) + Archers ring (i) + Seers ring (i) + 2000m coins

2) 4500 PKP + 4500 Slayer points + 900 Dagannoth Bones + Berserker Ring (i) +Seers ring (i) + 5 Hand cannons + 1500m coins

3) 4000 PKP + 4000 Slayer points + 800 Dagannoth Bones + Archers ring (i) + 5 Archers rings + 1500m coins

4) 4000 PKP + 4000 Slayer points + 700 Dagannoth Bones + Archers ring (i) + 5 seers rings + 1250m coins

5) 4000 PKP + 4000 slayer points + 600 Dagannoth Bones + Seers ring (i) + 5 Berserker rings + 1100m Coins

6) 3500 PKP + 3500 Slayer points + 500 Dagannoth Bones + 10,000 Raw shark + 10 Ranger boots + 1000m coins

7) 3000 PKP + 3000 Slayer points + 400 Dagannoth Bones + 5 Infinity bottoms + 5 Infinity top + 750m Coins

8) 2000 PKP + 2000 Slayer Points + 300 Dagannoth Bones + 750m Coins

9) 1000 pkp + 1000 slayer points + 200 Dagannoth Bones + 750m coins

10) 100 dagannoth Bones + 10 Mage's book + 10 Infinity gloves +10 Dragon axe

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Sam » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:01 pm

:thumbsup: :afro:
Image

Premium Donator
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Will be ok » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:03 pm

GZ to rambo for winning another 1st place prize hhhh
Image

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 8065
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Adamthalion » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:11 pm

nice i needed to get some placeholder pets #pvm #candybars

Premium Donator
Posts: 4093
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby James » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:14 pm

5) x1 Zamorakian hasta + x1 Staff of the dead +7k pkp + 3k slay points + 1 Berserker ring (i) 6x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

6) x1 Zamorakian hasta + x1 Staff of the dead +6k pkp + 4k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

7) x1 Zamorakian hasta +5k pkp + 3k slay points 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

8) x1 Staff of the dead +5k pkp + 3k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

9) Zamorak hilt + Zamorakian spear + 4k pkp + 2k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

10) Zamorak hilt + Zamorakian spear +3k pkp + 2k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)


5) 4000 PKP + 4000 slayer points + 600 Dagannoth Bones + Seers ring (i) + 5 Berserker rings + 1100m Coins

6) 3500 PKP + 3500 Slayer points + 500 Dagannoth Bones + 10,000 Raw shark + 10 Ranger boots + 1000m coins

7) 3000 PKP + 3000 Slayer points + 400 Dagannoth Bones + 5 Infinity bottoms + 5 Infinity top + 750m Coins

8) 2000 PKP + 2000 Slayer Points + 300 Dagannoth Bones + 750m Coins

9) 1000 pkp + 1000 slayer points + 200 Dagannoth Bones + 750m coins

10) 100 dagannoth Bones + 10 Mage's book + 10 Infinity gloves +10 Dragon axe

That is quite the dip in loot. Rank 5 is about 5b and 3k pkpoints less. Rank 10 is literally a pointless grind.

I can't speak on behalf of others, but I know that I won't be even attempting to compete for the top 10 if these are the rewards.

Adamthalion wrote:nice i needed to get some placeholder pets #pvm #candybars

offffffffffffff
Image

Image

Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Mountains

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Migetmanz » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:29 pm

love these :)

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1659
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: ❄ My Igloo ❄

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Troll n roll » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:50 am

God dags are aids. I don't think these things have been camped since they got nerfed ages ago.
Image
Image
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Champion
User avatar
Posts: 1675
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 pm
Location: KBD

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Pim » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:01 am

Be like Candy Bars. Make a post complaining about too many items entering the economy last post, they chsnge it to be less, complain that the reward is too little.
We need more of these constructive feedback providers.
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 9072
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Lieven » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:16 am

James wrote:
5) x1 Zamorakian hasta + x1 Staff of the dead +7k pkp + 3k slay points + 1 Berserker ring (i) 6x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

6) x1 Zamorakian hasta + x1 Staff of the dead +6k pkp + 4k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

7) x1 Zamorakian hasta +5k pkp + 3k slay points 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

8) x1 Staff of the dead +5k pkp + 3k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

9) Zamorak hilt + Zamorakian spear + 4k pkp + 2k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

10) Zamorak hilt + Zamorakian spear +3k pkp + 2k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)


5) 4000 PKP + 4000 slayer points + 600 Dagannoth Bones + Seers ring (i) + 5 Berserker rings + 1100m Coins

6) 3500 PKP + 3500 Slayer points + 500 Dagannoth Bones + 10,000 Raw shark + 10 Ranger boots + 1000m coins

7) 3000 PKP + 3000 Slayer points + 400 Dagannoth Bones + 5 Infinity bottoms + 5 Infinity top + 750m Coins

8) 2000 PKP + 2000 Slayer Points + 300 Dagannoth Bones + 750m Coins

9) 1000 pkp + 1000 slayer points + 200 Dagannoth Bones + 750m coins

10) 100 dagannoth Bones + 10 Mage's book + 10 Infinity gloves +10 Dragon axe

That is quite the dip in loot. Rank 5 is about 5b and 3k pkpoints less. Rank 10 is literally a pointless grind.

I can't speak on behalf of others, but I know that I won't be even attempting to compete for the top 10 if these are the rewards.

Adamthalion wrote:nice i needed to get some placeholder pets #pvm #candybars

offffffffffffff

Eh dks are bad moneymakers anyways. Rewards are fine tbh. No need to have ultra good rewards for it. Not every event needs/can have so many attendees.
hi

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 8065
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Dagannoth Kings - Community Bossing Event

Postby Adamthalion » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:42 pm

Lieven wrote:
James wrote:
5) x1 Zamorakian hasta + x1 Staff of the dead +7k pkp + 3k slay points + 1 Berserker ring (i) 6x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

6) x1 Zamorakian hasta + x1 Staff of the dead +6k pkp + 4k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

7) x1 Zamorakian hasta +5k pkp + 3k slay points 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

8) x1 Staff of the dead +5k pkp + 3k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

9) Zamorak hilt + Zamorakian spear + 4k pkp + 2k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)

10) Zamorak hilt + Zamorakian spear +3k pkp + 2k slay points + 5x (Dharok’s set, whip, fury, DFS, Berserker ring)


5) 4000 PKP + 4000 slayer points + 600 Dagannoth Bones + Seers ring (i) + 5 Berserker rings + 1100m Coins

6) 3500 PKP + 3500 Slayer points + 500 Dagannoth Bones + 10,000 Raw shark + 10 Ranger boots + 1000m coins

7) 3000 PKP + 3000 Slayer points + 400 Dagannoth Bones + 5 Infinity bottoms + 5 Infinity top + 750m Coins

8) 2000 PKP + 2000 Slayer Points + 300 Dagannoth Bones + 750m Coins

9) 1000 pkp + 1000 slayer points + 200 Dagannoth Bones + 750m coins

10) 100 dagannoth Bones + 10 Mage's book + 10 Infinity gloves +10 Dragon axe

That is quite the dip in loot. Rank 5 is about 5b and 3k pkpoints less. Rank 10 is literally a pointless grind.

I can't speak on behalf of others, but I know that I won't be even attempting to compete for the top 10 if these are the rewards.

Adamthalion wrote:nice i needed to get some placeholder pets #pvm #candybars

offffffffffffff

Eh dks are bad moneymakers anyways. Rewards are fine tbh. No need to have ultra good rewards for it. Not every event needs/can have so many attendees.

dks are good money and good prayer xp

Next

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests