The pathing near big NPC's (most notably the Abyssal Sire) has been improved as well, so you won't get "pulled" to the side of the NPC but run to the center instead.
Hopefully these changes should address any remaining pathing issues currently present in the game. If there are still any problems with pathing, please do let us know, preferably with appropriate videos to document the issues.
This update also brings a change to items lost in the wilderness: if you are killed by an Ironman Mode player, the items you drop will become visible to the killer, but as Ironman Mode player they will not be able to pick them up. After two minutes, the items will become visible for all other players. This also means the player who died has the chance to run back to where their items were dropped and reobtain them if no other player picks up the loot at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to use chaos-imbued rune bars on the statue in the Last Journey quest
- The accuracy of all melee attacks has been further increased in PvP, so you will hit more often than before
- The Vesta's longsword special attack will now always hit at least 20% of your max hit and its accuracy has been greatly buffed by rolling it against 25% of the opponent's defence, just like OSRS
- The Morrigan's throwing axe special attack will now always hit at least 20% of your max hit, just like OSRS
- Wearing a full Dharok's set now further increases your accuracy when on low hitpoints (the lower your HP, the higher the accuracy). This is not how it works in OSRS (in OSRS, only the max hit is increased with lower hitpoints), but it appears the community does not want to hit any 0's while on low hitpoints
- The special attack of all custom whips now offers +50% accuracy bonus (+100% for the unholy whip)
- Fixed a bug where unnoting items (by using noted items on a bank booth) with a full inventory could result in the loss of one item
- Vet'ions attack range has been reduced to what it should be, but instead he will now follow you if you're standing up to three squares away from him
- Callisto will now walk move up to players to attack them
- Fixed not being able to walk through one side of the quest hall in a Player-Owned House
- A few of the frost dragons in the deep wilderness could not be attacked from certain spaces, they have been moved a bit in order to fix them
- Fixed not being able to properly pick up items from the ground when there are 250 or more items on the floor tile
- Item stacks on the floor now only have 1 examine option per unique item
- Large item stacks on the floor will no longer show more than 20 of the same item
- Fixed being able to use coal from your coal bag without having the bag in your inventory
- Fixed a visual bug when using the plank make spell
- Fixed certain tiles in Ardougne where players were unable to walk
- The bugged revenant cyclops animations have been temporarily removed until its proper animations can be re-added
- Fixed honors not being able to use the Black Chinchompa teleport
- Fixed one bank booth not being usable in Catherby
Thanks to Jeremy his work, we should be able to release skilling pets within the next week, with Thoby's Skotizo following shortly after. We'll also be taking a look at the corrupt PvP equipment to see if any changes need to be made to meet the community's desires - please check out this topic to join in on the discussion. Meanwhile, I will work on saving the contents of your rune pouch or coal bag to your presets.
Our ambition is to make work of Vorkath and the Alchemical Hydra afterwards, with the Chambers of Xeric swiftly following after, although that'll be a large project not to be underestimated - not if we want to do it right, anyway. In the meantime, I'm focusing on further PvP improvements by discussing various topics with our community and making changes in the game where needed.