All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Today's updates summed up in one picture:
- You can now zoom in and out with your mouse wheel. You can also click the slider in your settings tab to zoom. Clicking the icon left of the slider enables/disables mouse wheel zooming
- We have added a proper fog effect, which can be enabled/disabled in your display settings (the icon at the top left of your settings tab, or ::settings). Please note that enabling fog will lead to a drastic decrease in framerate due to being quite heavy to process, which is why we chose to disable it on default. You can use the ::fps command to see your current framerate
- There is now a toggleable setting in your settings tab to enable or disable smooth shadows, which can make the game look slightly better (can cause a minor decrease in framerate)
- Due to overwhelming feedback from the community, the wilderness ditch now needs to be clicked again in order to be crossed, rather than being able to simply walk over it
- After being AFK for 1 hour, your account will now automatically be logged out (without automatically reconnecting)
- The ghost in the wilderness black salamander hunter area no longer shows above players
- Fixed a bug where purchasing stackable items in a shop with a full inventory would result in you spending coins (or points) without receiving the purchased item
- Fixed frozen and volcanic abyssal whips & whip mixes not being available in the Grand Exchange buy interface
- Fixed the Chaotic rapier (non-degraded) not being available in the Grand Exchange buy interface
- Fixed Ancient dragonhide being shown twice in the Grand Exchange buy interface
Adamthalion wrote:Ah proper deep pking for us fixed client folk now.
Are there limits on the zoom? Some OSRS clients remove the zoom limits and it is pretty cool.
There are limits, but you can zoom in and out really far. We can always adjusts the limits based on community feedback, but they should be fine as they are
Fitting signature for this update.
One thing Mike, you should be able to scroll through your zoom bar, so that you can have the zoom in between the actual zoom limits. Something like this(the 2nd GIF is how we currently have it, the first one is from OSRS) :
Respire1337 wrote:One thing Mike, you should be able to scroll through your zoom bar, so that you can have the zoom in between the actual zoom limits. Something like this(the 2nd GIF is how we currently have it, the first one is from OSRS) :
1 day moderator and flaming your boss damn you have balls bro
Counterret wrote:1 day moderator and flaming your boss damn you have balls bro
OT: Awesome updates Mike the zoom function was worth the wait. Looking forward to the updates over the summer period.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests