[SELL] legends + full initiate set

Buy and sell rares here.
Forum rules
Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[BUY] Fox
[SELL] Party Hat Set
[TRADE] Red Banana

If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Honor Player
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 am

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Donkey dick » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Unbelievably this is still for sale!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Senior Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 am
Location: In an euforic world of drugs.

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Empty bag » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Donkey dick wrote:Unbelievably this is still for sale!!


Unbelievably these price are still stupid and not realistic.
Image

Honor Player
Posts: 5780
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 am

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Simon » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Empty bag wrote:
Donkey dick wrote:Unbelievably this is still for sale!!


Unbelievably these price are still stupid and not realistic.


Considering Kurtis is the only person selling an initiate set/legends cape, it’d seem to reason that a realistic price would be his asking price.
Image

Image
Image

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Ruler » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Simon wrote:
Empty bag wrote:
Donkey dick wrote:Unbelievably this is still for sale!!


Unbelievably these price are still stupid and not realistic.


Considering Kurtis is the only person selling an initiate set/legends cape, it’d seem to reason that a realistic price would be his asking price.

I disagree. Having a one-of-a-kind item doesn't make it worth 500t if that's your asking price.

Honor Player
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 am

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Donkey dick » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Simon wrote:
Empty bag wrote:
Donkey dick wrote:Unbelievably this is still for sale!!


Unbelievably these price are still stupid and not realistic.


Considering Kurtis is the only person selling an initiate set/legends cape, it’d seem to reason that a realistic price would be his asking price.



Thanks Simon! At least someone sees my logic.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Honor Player
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 am

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Donkey dick » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm

(I disagree. Having a one-of-a-kind item doesn't make it worth 500t if that's your asking price)

Are you suggesting I should up my offer to 500t? My friend
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Honor Player
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 am

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Donkey dick » Sun May 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Still for sale!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Mountains

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Migetmanz » Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Donkey dick wrote:Title says all message me on here I don’t play much these days


If you dont play much why are you selling... What possible use could you have for the tickets.. :(

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 8535
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm
Location: Belgium / Belgie

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Fungamer » Mon May 21, 2018 10:05 pm

Migetmanz wrote:
Donkey dick wrote:Title says all message me on here I don’t play much these days


If you dont play much why are you selling... What possible use could you have for the tickets.. :(


A bigger yacht than the one Herrodragon got.
Rapsey wrote: I wouldn't worry about your future IT career.

Premium Donator
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:50 am

Re: [SELL] legends + full initiate set

Postby Dds4theko » Mon May 21, 2018 11:11 pm

id be interested in initate for 3.5t :p

PreviousNext

Return to Rares

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest