Construction development (14 October 2013)

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Maurits
Honor Player

Re: Construction development (11 October 2013)

Post by Maurits » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Tobias pk wrote:Is this added to the test server?
Not yet, expect a notifciation when the test server has been updated.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm currently laying the last hands on shops, monster drops and new random events. When these are done, the final version of the update will be released on the test server. If that is all found to be working, it will be released on the real server.

My current estimate for the release on the test server is Thursday 17 October. Once I know the release date for sure, I'll announce it on the homepage.

Re incarnate
Premium Donator

Post by Re incarnate » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Mike wrote:I'm currently laying the last hands on shops, monster drops and new random events. When these are done, the final version of the update will be released on the test server. If that is all found to be working, it will be released on the real server.

My current estimate for the release on the test server is Thursday 17 October. Once I know the release date for sure, I'll announce it on the homepage.
My man
Image Image

Canthitme1
Forum Addict

Post by Canthitme1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Great work mike we all appreciate your hard work

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 pm

<3

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Mike wrote:Image

<3
ImageImage

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Confusing troll is confusing

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Sick ownage wrote:
Mike wrote:Image

<3
OMG HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 pm

12 October update:
Bank sizes have been increased. Normal players will now have a bank size of 500, donators 700 and premium members 800!
The scroll bar of the bank has been adjusted to be no smaller than it needs to. It will scale itself according to the amount of items in your bank. If you have 800 items in your bank, expect a very small scroll bar.
An important note: if you are a donator or premium member, have over 500 items in your bank and take off your status, you will not be able to put any more items in your bank until you have less than 500 items in your bank total. However, you will still be able to add items to stacks that you already have in your bank. This system is similar to RuneScape their system of F2P versus member banks.

14 October update:
The old random event has been removed since bots have been made that could crack them, and replaced by 4 new ones:

-> Bob's island: you will be teleported to Bob's island. There are multiple portals on the island (to confuse bots), but only one is the correct one. To leave, you need to find it and click it. Clicking the wrong portal will not have any effects, but if you cannot find the right portal within one minute, Bob will start killing you.
Note on Bob: he fired his guardian because he was incompetent and too big (he got stuck behind trees a lot). He figured you gotta do everything yourself these days.
There are two variations of this random event:
1) You need to enter the marked portal in the center of the island. Two portals are marked with an arrow, but only one is in the center - that's the correct one.
2) You need to enter the portal in the north, east, south or west of the island (you'll be told which to take)

-> Sandwich lady: she will come by and offer you a free sandwich. She made that especially for you, so if you ignore her for too long, she'll hit you with the darn thing! All you need to do is click her.
Note on the sandwich: it heals 23 hitpoints (same as rocktail but no additional effects)

-> Mysterious old man: he will come by and offer you 1k - 20k coins or 1 - 2 pkhonor points. Don't ignore him for too long for he gets impatient quickly.

If you eventually die at a random event (because of Bob, the Sandich lady or the Mysterious old man), you will be sent to jail and will need to either mine 200 elemental ore or pay a 100M coins fee to get out. You will also lose 3% of your PkHonor points.
If you fail a random event multiple times in a row, the jail will be more severe (up to 600 elemental ore or 300M coins if you fail 6x in a row) and you will lose more PkHonor points (up to 21% if you fail 6x in a row). The added punishments wear off after time.

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Well hopefully this will stop people from botting.
Furthermore, something pretty cool has been added. Those of you familiar with the game Skyrim will certainly know this: Dragon Shouts!
For now, only one shout has been added to the game, namely Unrelenting Force. What it does? Shout 'FUS RO DAH' and everyone near you will be knocked away. For now, only super users (that's me, rapsey, x mage and donderstone2) can use this, so there's no use in trying it yourself :P
More shouts will be added soon (fire, ice and maybe a few more) and they will probably be part of a new minigame. It's also possible that we will make a quest, achievement or something very expensive to allow people to use them in the real PkHonor world, but it's still a work in progress.
Suggestions for the use and limitations of Dragon Shouts can be posted on the Ingame Suggestions subforum.
How 'bout these?!