Rebalancing issues ft. Twisted Bow

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

Which options do you wish were considered in the goal to make Twisted Bow worthwhile on PkHonor?

Option 1: Remove 1-tick blowpipe + chaos combination, instead 50% chance to double hit
16%
Option 2: Give the Twisted bow an additional 50% chance to double hit
27%
Option 3: Twisted bow in combination with completionist cape (chaos) reduces attack speed by 2 instead of 1.
43%
A combination of abovementioned options, reply which combination of options you would like to see
5%
Other options, comment below what you would change about the current mechanics
2%
The Twisted bow is currently fine as is, nothing needs to change.
7%

Total votes: 94

Pk gts
Honor Player

Re: Rebalancing issues ft. Twisted Bow

Post by Pk gts » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:42 pm

make tbow a 1 tick weapon

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:44 pm

From Jun. 13 2020
Troll n roll wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:24 pm
Adamthalion wrote:The issue is not the blowpipe. The issue is the chaos comp cape, as it always has been. The solution is to nerf chaos whip and cape. Instead of increasing the attack speed by 1 tick, give them a 30% chance of an attack hitting 1 tick faster.
This or make it 1/3 chance to hit twice.
This.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Monster hi
Premium Donator

Post by Monster hi » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:48 pm

Korasi2 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:30 pm
Monster hi wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 pm
Korasi2 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:25 pm

L0000000000000000L
i see who bought it!
you can sell me your next bow for 300 :3
#keeptheTrashBowTrash

Attack like
Honor Player

Post by Attack like » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:16 pm

I think option 3 would be best but I think that option 2 would be a good alternative because it also increases the base effectiveness for the tbow for non chaos comp players

Hoard
Premium Donator

Post by Hoard » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:26 pm

Personally I believe in order to make the bow an equal equivalent to the Scythe of Vitur, both the speed increase and damage multiplier need to be added. However I do own a T-bow, so I can't promise lack of bias.

Black0utz
Premium Donator

Post by Black0utz » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:28 pm

KING KOUTZ - "MAKE T BOW BEST WEAPON IN GAME" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notsureif: :zoidberg:

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:33 pm

Rapsey wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:09 pm Option 1 all the way. Chaos comp doubling the DPS of what is already one of the best ranged weapons was an oversight that should never have happened. It's way overpowered and it needs to be corrected. Only reason it hasn't is because people have become attached to their OP chaingun making life super easy and we're averse to making decisions that will upset people. If there was ever a perfect example of how sometimes doing the right thing is not the same as doing the popular thing, this is it.

With our vastly reduced NPC defence stats and that custom +50% DPS increase BP would still be way more powerful than it actually should be, but at least other ranged weapons would have a chance in some situations.
@Nazuths just to be clear, is option one saying that only the BP w/ chaos comp will be at 50% while all other weapons the combo stays the same? If that's the case, then I'd prefer option 1, but if all item combinations are nerfed because of the BP then I'd vote to remove the bonus for 1 tick weapons instead.

Also just to reiterate, I don't think the BP should be nerfed further. We still need it to be an entry level pvm weapon for new players, but the Tbow should out preform by a large margin to it to justify the difficulty between the 2.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:45 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:33 pm
Rapsey wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:09 pm Option 1 all the way. Chaos comp doubling the DPS of what is already one of the best ranged weapons was an oversight that should never have happened. It's way overpowered and it needs to be corrected. Only reason it hasn't is because people have become attached to their OP chaingun making life super easy and we're averse to making decisions that will upset people. If there was ever a perfect example of how sometimes doing the right thing is not the same as doing the popular thing, this is it.

With our vastly reduced NPC defence stats and that custom +50% DPS increase BP would still be way more powerful than it actually should be, but at least other ranged weapons would have a chance in some situations.
@Nazuths just to be clear, is option one saying that only the BP w/ chaos comp will be at 50% while all other weapons the combo stays the same? If that's the case, then I'd prefer option 1, but if all item combinations are nerfed because of the BP then I'd vote to remove the bonus for 1 tick weapons instead.

Also just to reiterate, I don't think the BP should be nerfed further. We still need it to be an entry level pvm weapon for new players, but the Tbow should out preform by a large margin to it to justify the difficulty between the 2.
Any 2-tick weapon, that would otherwise become a 1-tick weapon because of the completionist cape (chaos) effect, will under the effect of option 1, maintain their 2-tick attack speed, however, additionally it will have a 50% chance to double hit. This would not affect the other weapons with an attack speed higher than 2. If you vote on option 1, that's what you're voting for.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:52 pm

Nazuths wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:45 pm
Thearlygamer wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:33 pm

Any 2-tick weapon, that would otherwise become a 1-tick weapon because of the completionist cape (chaos) effect, will under the effect of option 1, maintain their 2-tick attack speed, however, additionally it will have a 50% chance to double hit. This would not affect the other weapons with an attack speed higher than 2. If you vote on option 1, that's what you're voting for.
Thanks for the clarification, I knew you thought of everything and agree option 1 is the only logical option. Please do the right thing here brother
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:00 am

Longbone2k17 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:28 pm Can we stop nerfing Blow pipe? the trade for bp is that its a pain in the ass to maintain. if you use the blow pipe youll always find yourself back at the money snake farming up some scales. Eye of ra had 100k scales at COX launch, and now hes down to 15k. Darts are also a pain to get. What does it take to maintain a tbow? the range shop at ::shops.
ofcourse you are keen to lose that much if you do around 300 cox kc lol.

option 2 would be nice to see in game.