What do you want to see next in PkHonor?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What do you think I should work on next?

Instanced bosses (instanced Nightmare, paid instances for all players, bugfixes for current Ironman instances)
16%
Nex with its actual OSRS map, new items (Zaryte crossbow & vambraces, ancient brews, ...) and pet
17%
Group ironman mode (basically Ironman mode, but in a group of 2 - 5 players with whom you can trade)
24%
Solo boss timers (competing for the fastest kill) and Theatre of Blood leaderboards
19%
Additions to Death and the morph ring, allowing you to combine it with additional equipment for added effects/bonuses and to give it proper ranged attacks
17%
Other (post your own suggestion below of a major feature you would like to see)
7%

Total votes: 195

Supertuppers
Honor Player

Re: What do you want to see next in PkHonor?

Post by Supertuppers » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:01 am

I do really think the vote shop rework should be up there. Will help the server also.

But I also love the ideas of leaderboard etc for tob! looks exicting!
ImageImage

Somedudedw
Premium Donator

Post by Somedudedw » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:21 am

I would like to have actual challenging boss fights, personally. That's why I suggested GWD2 awhile ago, basically all bosses + minions in 1 fight, no Honor acc allowed.

Other things that would be great :

Herbiboar, Fossil Island as a whole (even if just birdhouse runs\Herbi\Skele Wyverns)

Hardmode ToB, though realistically that's probably a huge project and not something that will be accomplished anytime soon.

Zuk Slayer tasks plz

Suicidekills
Premium Donator

Post by Suicidekills » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:14 am

I have never claimed to be a good rs or pkh player, in fact, I know I'm pretty trash. The last time I played rs daily was before EoC, and I was only like level 80. Saying that, this is my favorite game of all time, I love nearly everything about it. This private server is the best thing I've ever found regarding the game. Since the pvm def buff I have tried repeatedly to attempt some pvm with a good mindset and i just keep logging out frustrated. I don't know how to solve the disparity between top tier items in this game (chaos comp, etc) and welfare gear, but right now early game pvm feelsbadman. I cba to hybrid dag kings and juggle prayers and and gear, i just can't. This update screams "screw everyone who didnt grind everything before the update", and is frankly pushing me off the server. I've been here off and on for 10 years in April. I am fighting to stay. I've invested a lot of time (and even money!) and have made friends on this server. I don't even know what I'm asking for, because yall have made it quite clear you're planning on sticking with this. Maybe its just time for all the casuals to quit, idrk but I'm pretty upset about it.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:49 am

Mike wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:56 pm (zooming, NPC clickboxes, ...)
Cant tell you how many times I've clicked a close tile next to olm and attacked him instead of moving. :prayge:

Iron reck
Premium Donator

Post by Iron reck » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:18 am

Since cox came out there are a few animation stalls that have been found eg pushing the boulder then running is even faster, could this be implemented properly like osrs as in when you range you stay in the tile for a bit even if you have clicked off allowing for a slingshot effect
ImageImage

Black0utz
Premium Donator

Post by Black0utz » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:16 am

Gauntlet will be awsome!

what i would like to see is something P V P RELATED :prayge:

also, osrs character customization? (hhhh, i guess it would be nice, not that hard to add ingame prob) - im talking about those skin colours they have on osrs etc..

Runelite integration

how about trimmed completionist cape? (add some challenges after comp to players be able to unlock it) - hard challenges/that take a bit of time..

:prayge: :prayge: :prayge:

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:28 am

Black0utz wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:16 am Gauntlet will be awsome!

also, osrs character customization? (hhhh, i guess it would be nice, not that hard to add ingame prob) - im talking about those skin colours they have on osrs etc..

Runelite integration

how about trimmed completionist cape? (add some challenges after comp to players be able to unlock it) - hard challenges/that take a bit of time..

I've always understood enchanted comp being equivalent to trimmed...

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Kash

Post by Kash » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:38 am

Monys wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:28 am
Black0utz wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:16 am Gauntlet will be awsome!

Runelite integration

I've always understood enchanted comp being equivalent to trimmed...
I might be wrong here.. but is this what @Black0utz means:

I would like to see it too, if its possible!
Image <-- Click Here!

Sgt salty

Post by Sgt salty » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:13 pm

Proper NPC Hitboxes

Guga69
Premium Donator

Post by Guga69 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:19 pm

Personally, would love some PoH updates, since Construction is our so beloved skill it should be more rewarding and people should want to update their PoH to help them in their game. For now, would love fixing the Pet storage, so they would roam around the house, of course the clue item storage, so we could collect items in there, maybe some other things, like only PoH teleports to some of the bosses instead of free for all (just a brainstorm) etc.