What do you want to see next in PkHonor?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What do you think I should work on next?

Instanced bosses (instanced Nightmare, paid instances for all players, bugfixes for current Ironman instances)
16%
Nex with its actual OSRS map, new items (Zaryte crossbow & vambraces, ancient brews, ...) and pet
17%
Group ironman mode (basically Ironman mode, but in a group of 2 - 5 players with whom you can trade)
24%
Solo boss timers (competing for the fastest kill) and Theatre of Blood leaderboards
19%
Additions to Death and the morph ring, allowing you to combine it with additional equipment for added effects/bonuses and to give it proper ranged attacks
17%
Other (post your own suggestion below of a major feature you would like to see)
7%

Total votes: 195

Mike
Programmer

What do you want to see next in PkHonor?

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:49 pm

The next planned update on PkHonor is leaderboards and Challenge mode for the Chambers of Xeric. Most of this has already been worked out, it just needs some more testing and polishing before release.

As stated earlier, we are also running simulations of DPS calculations on our bosses with several top tier gear sets, in order to determine defence modifiers that we can apply to make our bosses faster to kill while giving each top tier weapon and equipment a proper use in the game.

Aside from that, Nazuths has stated he would like to implement the Gauntlet minigame so our players can obtain Crystal equipment. Meanwhile, we are also working on a revamp of our vote store and adding the ability for Ironman to vote on toplists.

I will of course assist our developers in their efforts, and smaller quality of life updates can also be expected from time to time, but now that my biggest project is finished (the Chambers of Xeric), I would like to know what project I should work on next. There are several possibilities, so I figured I'd ask the community for their input.
Please note that the most popular choice may not necessarily be the one thing I will work on next, but it will help me determine my priorities.

Silliekill
Honor Player

Re: What do you want to see next in PkHonor?

Post by Silliekill » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Any chance of gauntlet coming to pkhonor aswell?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:53 pm

Silliekill wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:51 pm Any chance of gauntlet coming to pkhonor aswell?
Mike wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:49 pm ..., Nazuths has stated he would like to implement the Gauntlet minigame so our players can obtain Crystal equipment....
So, yes.

Silliekill
Honor Player

Post by Silliekill » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:54 pm

Mike wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:53 pm
Silliekill wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:51 pm Any chance of gauntlet coming to pkhonor aswell?
Mike wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:49 pm ..., Nazuths has stated he would like to implement the Gauntlet minigame so our players can obtain Crystal equipment....
So, yes.
I see, I was being blind

Iron reck
Premium Donator

Post by Iron reck » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:54 pm

More runelite featrues being integrated, eg drop logs and pvp tracker and TILE MARKERSSS
ImageImage

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:56 pm

Iron reck wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:54 pm More runelite featrues being integrated, eg drop logs and pvp tracker and TILE MARKERSSS
It's something we are also looking into. I have found an RSPS client release with fixes for many of our issues (zooming, NPC clickboxes, ...) and complete RuneLite integration, but the differences with our source are huge, so I'm not sure how hard it would be to upgrade our client to that one. But we'll see. We definitely want to upgrade our client to be up to current standards.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:01 pm

Personally I'd like new Nex lair, fix instance bosses, vote store rework, achievement diary revamp, GIM in that order.. Mainly because GIM will bring in a lot of 'new' players (as in our community making more accs) and that should be done after all the fixes and adjustments have been made. Nex lair seems semi easy (unless I'm wrong) which is why I put it first and Thoby has already seemed to have done some of the work.

I'm also not against integrating Runelite features asap before trying to get a fully integreated Runelite that way players can use things like tile markers sooner.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Znoxy

Post by Znoxy » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:08 pm

I'd like to focus on the fundamentals of the server rather than new content

-Vote store/Iron Vote Store
-BH store/system
-PVP Acheivements
-Events Rework

When this is done personally i'd like Achievements/Diaries added

but thats just me gl hf

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:57 pm

Instanced bossing is something we have struggled with for a long time now so i think that should be priority
we are all gonna be satisfyed with a little bit less update for a while now if that takes alot of effort, since we just got CoX it will keep us busy enough.

aswell as ironman vote shop!"#!#!

And something (other), would be the larran's chest!
Larran's chest suggestion!
Last edited by Empty on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snapzhot
Premium Donator

Post by Snapzhot » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:03 pm

Iron reck wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:54 pm More runelite featrues being integrated, eg drop logs and pvp tracker and TILE MARKERSSS
This would be absolutely amazing!
Znoxy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:08 pm I'd like to focus on the fundamentals of the server rather than new content

-Vote store/Iron Vote Store
-BH store/system
-PVP Acheivements
-Events Rework

When this is done personally i'd like Achievements/Diaries added

but thats just me gl hf
This also would be great!