What do you want to see next in PkHonor?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What do you think I should work on next?

Instanced bosses (instanced Nightmare, paid instances for all players, bugfixes for current Ironman instances)
16%
Nex with its actual OSRS map, new items (Zaryte crossbow & vambraces, ancient brews, ...) and pet
17%
Group ironman mode (basically Ironman mode, but in a group of 2 - 5 players with whom you can trade)
24%
Solo boss timers (competing for the fastest kill) and Theatre of Blood leaderboards
19%
Additions to Death and the morph ring, allowing you to combine it with additional equipment for added effects/bonuses and to give it proper ranged attacks
17%
Other (post your own suggestion below of a major feature you would like to see)
7%

Total votes: 195

Brant
Fanatic

Re: What do you want to see next in PkHonor?

Post by Brant » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:14 pm

In my opinion in order of importance:
  1. Vote Rewards and Ironman voting
  2. Boss timers
  3. Morph ring Improvments

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:24 pm

runelite

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:50 pm

Thank you for all the feedback, guys. Keep it coming!

Finalizer
Premium Donator

Post by Finalizer » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:27 pm

you guys need to fix pvm def buff so that new players can enjoy. i already quit after the update. its not worth sitting there 1-1:30 min a kill fighting frost dragons with decent gear. this server is not new player friendly, it only caters to the rich and the high tier geared players. its a shame that something new players enjoy is taken away after the update.

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:34 pm

Finalizer wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:27 pm you guys need to fix pvm def buff so that new players can enjoy. i already quit after the update. its not worth sitting there 1-1:30 min a kill fighting frost dragons with decent gear. this server is not new player friendly, it only caters to the rich and the high tier geared players. its a shame that something new players enjoy is taken away after the update.
Tbh i think if you spam @Nazuths and @026 ingame they will insta fix it for you ?? :copium: :kekw:

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:05 pm

Finalizer wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:27 pm you guys need to fix pvm def buff so that new players can enjoy. i already quit after the update. its not worth sitting there 1-1:30 min a kill fighting frost dragons with decent gear. this server is not new player friendly, it only caters to the rich and the high tier geared players. its a shame that something new players enjoy is taken away after the update.
Wow, a guy who made a forums account just to vent about the update. +1000000

Finalizer
Premium Donator

Post by Finalizer » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:31 pm

ye, not venting. its stupid if something they cant fix. others are scared of venting and going into the forum to post. i dont really care anyone think, im just stating the obvious. this new buff is only going to cater to the riches. period. they are cash hungry, trying to make people to donate to get btter gear.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:55 pm

Finalizer wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:31 pm period. they are cash hungry, trying to make people to donate to get btter gear.
Far from the truth, if that was the case there would be no requirements for chaos comp, and it'd be in the donator store for large amount of credits.
Are you also saying that Jagex is money hungry because they coded DKS the way they are right now?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:58 am

Finalizer wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:31 pm ye, not venting. its stupid if something they cant fix. others are scared of venting and going into the forum to post. i dont really care anyone think, im just stating the obvious. this new buff is only going to cater to the riches. period. they are cash hungry, trying to make people to donate to get btter gear.
Of course we can fix it, we just need to know how. I've already made it pretty clear that fixing the NPC defences is our main priority right now, it's just not as simple a task as you might think. We also don't want to have to overdo it several times to further add to the frustration. We're doing our best to get it right.

Also, if cash is all we would care about, we'd never have nerfed the custom whips as I did in the update a few days ago. That was a pretty unpopular decision for some of our veterans and it certainly didn't do our donations any good. We did it because we felt it was needed to restore a bit of balance into the game.

There were two main reasons for the initial NPC defence buff: to make sure our NPC's have proper strengths and weaknesses so there's more to the game than just going YOLO with a toxic blowpipe or custom whip, and to make sure all of our top tier items have a proper use in the game. We didn't expect people to get so upset about it (after all, it was the community who voiced their concerns over "dead content on release" about several CoX items), but we're doing our best to remedy it. Please just have some patience, we're only human and can only work so fast.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:00 am

Phosani's nightmare

Hard mode tob