New random event

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Omgxenon
Premium Donator

Re: New random event

Post by Omgxenon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Gook job Mike! :D

Kory pk
Premium Donator

Post by Kory pk » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:05 am

Dovah wrote:
Haydenn wrote:Image
This thread is over 3 months old.

Also, it's not 25% to get it right. The number of portals on the island varies all the time.

Even if it was 25%, most of the time the bot would not get it right.
Hmm is it really? Well, shit. Don't worry I'll check the date of the thread next time I decide to post on an important thread like this :P

Well most, but not all. Extra security is always preferred, is it not?

Better safe than sorry, as people say.

I hate to gravedig, but it's also borderline, giving the recent posts :)

Also I hate to point out.... Not all bots are just color and ID's, I see you are using all capitals to mark out which portal to go to, an experienced scripter can easily make an uptext file with all of the PkH alphabet, usually just the same as 07 anyway, and just detect when there are more than 2-3 capitals in a row, and match it to an area. It'll definitely delay the scripter, but in no time at all, they'd overcome it.

Pretty much the only way to stop 90% of botting is to get randoms exactly like rs with moving randoms with lots of moving parts, MUCH harder to script for.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Kory pk wrote: Also I hate to point out.... Not all bots are just color and ID's, I see you are using all capitals to mark out which portal to go to, an experienced scripter can easily make an uptext file with all of the PkH alphabet, usually just the same as 07 anyway, and just detect when there are more than 2-3 capitals in a row, and match it to an area. It'll definitely delay the scripter, but in no time at all, they'd overcome it.

Pretty much the only way to stop 90% of botting is to get randoms exactly like rs with moving randoms with lots of moving parts, MUCH harder to script for.
Then they'll use injection to easily detect what exactly is being shown on-screen. It's how most RS bots work and it's pretty damn efficient.
Still, I'll probably add those RS random events just to piss off bots and make it that much harder.

Also: I don't mind gravedigging at all, just as long as it isn't spam.

Artillery sr
Novice

Post by Artillery sr » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:46 am

Nice work :')

You guys should also have mods check "high-pop" botting areas every hour or so, and if the person doesn't respond you give him the ban hammer. (They can do emotes if they r mooted).

Kory pk
Premium Donator

Post by Kory pk » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:48 am

Mike wrote:
Kory pk wrote: Also I hate to point out.... Not all bots are just color and ID's, I see you are using all capitals to mark out which portal to go to, an experienced scripter can easily make an uptext file with all of the PkH alphabet, usually just the same as 07 anyway, and just detect when there are more than 2-3 capitals in a row, and match it to an area. It'll definitely delay the scripter, but in no time at all, they'd overcome it.

Then they'll use injection to easily detect what exactly is being shown on-screen. It's how most RS bots work and it's pretty damn efficient.
Still, I'll probably add those RS random events just to piss off bots and make it that much harder.

Also: I don't mind gravedigging at all, just as long as it isn't spam.
Moving animations are a complete bitch to script for LOL.
I lift bro wrote:Program FindPortal;
{$i srl/srl.simba}
Procedure ClickPortal;
var
X,Y:Integer;
begin
if FindColorTolerance(X, Y, tbd,tbd,tbd,tbd,tbd) then
begin

end;
end;
Begin
MouseSpeed := 15;
SetupSRL;
end.

Tbd= To be determind.

Probaly not though.
Here lemme fix it for you;

program FindObject;
{.include SRL\SRL.simba}

var
x, y: Integer;

function FindObject(var fx, fy: Integer): Boolean;
var
arP, arAP: TPointArray;
arC, arUC: TIntegerArray;
ararP: T2DPointArray;
tmpCTS, i, j, arL, arL2: Integer;
P: TPoint;
R, G, B: Integer;
H, S, L: Extended;
X, Y, Z: Extended;
begin
tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);

if not(FindColorsTolerance(arP, 7305350, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 142)) then
begin
Writeln('Failed to find the portal, correct portal not found.');
ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
Exit;
end;

arC := GetColors(arP);
arUC := arC;
ClearSameIntegers(arUC);
arL := High(arUC);
arL2 := High(arC);

for i := 0 to arL do
begin
ColorToRGB(arC, R, G, B);

if (R >= 48) and (R <= 219) and (G >= 43) and (G <= 196) and (B >= 26) and (B <= 196) then
begin
ColorToHSL(arC, H, S, L);

if (H >= 0.00) and (H <= 19.14) and (S >= 4.92) and (S <= 60.42) and (L >= 18.22) and (L <= 77.86) then
begin
ColorToXYZ(arC, X, Y, Z);

if (X >= 2.60) and (X <= 53.74) and (Y >= 2.62) and (Y <= 55.55) and (Z >= 2.56) and (Z <= 59.52) then
begin
for j := 0 to arL2 do
begin
if (arUC = arC[j]) then
begin
SetLength(arAP, Length(arAP) + 1);
arAP[High(arAP)] := arP[j];
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;

SortTPAFrom(arAP, Point(MSCX, MSCY));
ararP := SplitTPAEx(arAP, 10, 10);
arL := High(ararP);

for i := 0 to arL do
begin
if (Length(ararP) < 10) then Continue;
P := MiddleTPA(ararP);
MMouse(P.x, P.y, 5, 5);
Wait(100 + Random(100));
if (IsUpText('alk')) then
begin;
Result := True;
Break;
end;
end;

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);

if (i = arL + 1) then
begin
Writeln('FindObject could not find portal.');
Exit;
end;

GetMousePos(fx, fy);
end;

begin
SetupSRL;
FindObject(x, y);
end.

This'll get the job done.

Civilization
Known Venturer

Post by Civilization » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 am

What about telling the person a direction.. Ex: North-West portal and make it 8 portals.. N S E W.. Nw Ne Sw Se..

Zero76
Premium Donator

Post by Zero76 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Civilization wrote:What about telling the person a direction.. Ex: North-West portal and make it 8 portals.. N S E W.. Nw Ne Sw Se..
It is done with 4 directions at this moment. But directions are pretty easy to handle.. I would not recommend to Mike doing this, but he knows that.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Zero76 wrote:
Civilization wrote:What about telling the person a direction.. Ex: North-West portal and make it 8 portals.. N S E W.. Nw Ne Sw Se..
It is done with 4 directions at this moment. But directions are pretty easy to handle.. I would not recommend to Mike doing this, but he knows that.
Yeah, I'm going to work on some alternative ways to make our harder events much harder for bots to crack. It'll look more like actual RS with some twists, but I haven't got it all worked out yet.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Mike wrote:
Zero76 wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to work on some alternative ways to make our harder events much harder for bots to crack. It'll look more like actual RS with some twists, but I haven't got it all worked out yet.
Force us to answer questions on things like standard deviation and definite integrals; that'll really waste their time ;)

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Danny13oy wrote:Force us to answer questions on things like standard deviation and definite integrals; that'll really waste their time ;)
The funny thing is that bots would probably outsmart humans if I asked such questions.

Way to defeat your own system :P