So... What's next?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What update would you like to see next?

Daily Challenges
11%
Achievement Diaries Rework
14%
Improved PvP Tournaments
4%
Upgradable Pets, Equipment & Dwarf Multicannon
12%
New Custom Boss
15%
Mimic Clue Scroll Boss
4%
Vote-system Revamp
40%

Total votes: 93

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Re: So... What's next?

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:43 pm

I would think we’d need the achievement diary rework first with easy, medium, hard, and elite tier achievements to introduce new players to the game, AND THEN do the vote system. What’s the point of having new players if they’re all lost and don’t have a first step to take, this would only make sense to have these 2 in that order.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Somedudedw
Premium Donator

Post by Somedudedw » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:11 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:43 pm I would think we’d need the achievement diary rework first with easy, medium, hard, and elite tier achievements to introduce new players to the game, AND THEN do the vote system. What’s the point of having new players if they’re all lost and don’t have a first step to take, this would only make sense to have these 2 in that order.
Thats actually a really good point. Bring the content before the players that way they have more reasons to stick around

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 am

Somedudedw wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:11 pm
Thearlygamer wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:43 pm I would think we’d need the achievement diary rework first with easy, medium, hard, and elite tier achievements to introduce new players to the game, AND THEN do the vote system. What’s the point of having new players if they’re all lost and don’t have a first step to take, this would only make sense to have these 2 in that order.
Thats actually a really good point. Bring the content before the players that way they have more reasons to stick around
While we're on the topic of good points, I'd also like the alch values and price of donator credits addressed before bringing in more players, since most players (from my experience) enjoy the ironman game mode more, and this is already a known issue that as far as i know hasn't been fixed in the last year since Rapsey brought it up
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:02 am

Like stated before a voting system rework is what we need the most it’s not even about what people want (however the majority does want this). I also believe if a voting store rework is completed other updates should follow in a more smooth / timed matter. These updates we currently get once every few/couple months will be the death of the server. When there is no structure to content or updates in general how can anyone believe there is structure or integrity overall?

Yes pkhonor has been the “longest lasting rsps” but who cares? 1 in 100,000 accounts that logs on and notices they’ve kept their 3B exp or max cape from 8 years agoe?

If your answers are “veterans care and that’s why we’ve still got a server” then consider the fact we’ve got less and less veterans that play every week/month/year and with the quickly declining player base we’re getting that just means we’ll have an even lower veteran player base in the future..

Sorry for this rant and I do enjoy the contents of this thread as a whole I just can’t help to feel like this is such a whirlwind cycle.. These updates would be nice but there needs to be a large change in how updates are released and more effort put into the game if we want a game in the coming years..

TL;DR - voting shop = yes for the good of our future, but @Mike and @Thoby need to put in a substantial amount of work after this update for the update to actually have the effects people want from it. (New people joining the server and staying around because it’s a good server)

The spins
Premium Donator

Post by The spins » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:20 am

Honestly any of these updates would be great, but if I had to pick top 3 I would say vote, achievement diary rework, and pvp update (spawnable area like where you can practice and possibly have LMS tourneys). This game is amazing, but as @Will be ok2 stated it needs updates in a timely manner to continue to succeed. That has to be the biggest downfall of the server for myself and I'm assuming others. Most servers get updates either weekly or monthly at the latest that I have played. It seems since I've started on PkHonor the updates are a few months apart.

I don't want the devs to think I'm talking down on the updates and not appreciating them because I love this game. But the fact is people see cox never coming for years and its sad to know that's probably the truth. And even small QOL updates take months to come out. They are great, but for the server to continue to grow and not just rely on the vets we could really use monthly updates at the least. I know life is busy, but when a consumer buys into a game they obviously want to get their money's worth. Updates are the endgame fulfillment for most players and seeing as most players are vets updates could really revive and help the server to boom bringing in more revenue and new players in the long run. Just my thoughts. Anyways yes to any updates on here honestly.

J3ll3f4ever
Premium Donator

Post by J3ll3f4ever » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:14 pm

what about group ironman or duo ironman?
Is that something for the future?

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:23 pm

I'd like to see a fully custom and interesting boss added to the game.

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Isaac wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:23 pm I'd like to see a fully custom and interesting boss added to the game.
+1

Mitrovic
Premium Donator

Post by Mitrovic » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:19 pm

Wouldn’t this be a good moment to finetune what we already have instead of adding new content? I mean, there are so many good suggestions in the propose ideas section. Some of them have been suggested quite a while ago, the zulrah timer probably being the most known one, the Legolas combat lock suggestion, …. I don’t know anything about programming, maybe it is just not possible to realise some suggestions, but still, I think there’s room for a massive quality of life update. Your 7 listed possibilities here are definitely ‘okay’ but on the other side I don’t feel super excited about these 😀

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:37 pm

Mitrovic wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:19 pm Wouldn’t this be a good moment to finetune what we already have instead of adding new content? I mean, there are so many good suggestions in the propose ideas section. Some of them have been suggested quite a while ago, the zulrah timer probably being the most known one, the Legolas combat lock suggestion, …. I don’t know anything about programming, maybe it is just not possible to realise some suggestions, but still, I think there’s room for a massive quality of life update. Your 7 listed possibilities here are definitely ‘okay’ but on the other side I don’t feel super excited about these 😀
You just wait till the next update ;)
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image