So... What's next?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What update would you like to see next?

Daily Challenges
11%
Achievement Diaries Rework
14%
Improved PvP Tournaments
4%
Upgradable Pets, Equipment & Dwarf Multicannon
12%
New Custom Boss
15%
Mimic Clue Scroll Boss
4%
Vote-system Revamp
40%

Total votes: 93

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Re: So... What's next?

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Thoby wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:37 pm
Mitrovic wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:19 pm Wouldn’t this be a good moment to finetune what we already have instead of adding new content? I mean, there are so many good suggestions in the propose ideas section. Some of them have been suggested quite a while ago, the zulrah timer probably being the most known one, the Legolas combat lock suggestion, …. I don’t know anything about programming, maybe it is just not possible to realise some suggestions, but still, I think there’s room for a massive quality of life update. Your 7 listed possibilities here are definitely ‘okay’ but on the other side I don’t feel super excited about these 😀
You just wait till the next update ;)
Any hints on an ETA?
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Mitrovic
Premium Donator

Post by Mitrovic » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:51 pm

Thoby wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:37 pm
Mitrovic wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:19 pm Wouldn’t this be a good moment to finetune what we already have instead of adding new content? I mean, there are so many good suggestions in the propose ideas section. Some of them have been suggested quite a while ago, the zulrah timer probably being the most known one, the Legolas combat lock suggestion, …. I don’t know anything about programming, maybe it is just not possible to realise some suggestions, but still, I think there’s room for a massive quality of life update. Your 7 listed possibilities here are definitely ‘okay’ but on the other side I don’t feel super excited about these 😀
You just wait till the next update ;)
😍😍😍😍 big love

Black0utz
Premium Donator

Post by Black0utz » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:10 pm

LMS would be f* nice to see!
Also pretty easy thing to do - add customization of your character like osrs? would be nice to see that too :D (i believe this is easy to do) :mrgreen:

c0xxxxxxx# new boss would be nice too

Also as a suggestion, please make something in the wild be worth of going there (like revs in the old days), that's when the server had the most players online pretty sure everyone can remember (or just buff revs again tbh).

Auspride
Premium Donator

Post by Auspride » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:43 am

I believe that we should get cox and a vote revamp.. I read some of the comments and I believe that if we got more rewards for voting then a lot more people would want to play the game and vote which means we would be higher up on rune locus.
I also think that cox is a really important feature to add to the game! We need cox so people who have done 1k TOB's can solo cox and it might only take them 15 minutes, I reckon make cox a little easier than tob but make some of the drops you get from them a little rarer to get so tbows aren't flying into the game every hour.
Whoever is working on this great job and keep it going boys and all the loyal ones will stick around!

Eastereggs

Post by Eastereggs » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:43 am

So i know this is pretty off but on topic at the same time. A wooden (g) option to the wooden kind of like the white apron --> golden apron (one of the last updates messed this up i believe you said, a fix to that would be nice)<3.
Then add the bronze (g) and (t) armour and golden chefs hat into the vote shop. (you get chefs hat from an adv mbox) then theres an option in the vote shop to turn it into a golden chefs hat. But bronze (g) and (t) should be added to the adv mbox along with chefs hat. :3 would love to see a lot of other things added into the vote shop but these are just a few! (iron (t) and (g) mith (g) and (t) also to the adv mbox?) Leave steel out because it's too close to int. People with int wouldn't like that too much i take it.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:31 pm

Eastereggs wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:43 am So i know this is pretty off but on topic at the same time. A wooden (g) option to the wooden kind of like the white apron --> golden apron (one of the last updates messed this up i believe you said, a fix to that would be nice)<3.
Then add the bronze (g) and (t) armour and golden chefs hat into the vote shop. (you get chefs hat from an adv mbox) then theres an option in the vote shop to turn it into a golden chefs hat. But bronze (g) and (t) should be added to the adv mbox along with chefs hat. :3 would love to see a lot of other things added into the vote shop but these are just a few! (iron (t) and (g) mith (g) and (t) also to the adv mbox?) Leave steel out because it's too close to int. People with int wouldn't like that too much i take it.
Yeah let’s not do this
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:28 pm

Eastereggs wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:43 am So i know this is pretty off but on topic at the same time. A wooden (g) option to the wooden kind of like the white apron --> golden apron (one of the last updates messed this up i believe you said, a fix to that would be nice)<3.
bronze/iron t and gold would be pretty cool

Eastereggs

Post by Eastereggs » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Sorazery wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:28 pm
bronze/iron t and gold would be pretty cool
Hell ya standing around in your bronze g with a wooden (g) shield, shit would pop

Rgh
Honor Player

Post by Rgh » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:13 pm

add them all ;)