Nex pet

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

How should the Nex pet be obtained and should it have any special perks?

Drop: like any other boss pet (1/x chance)
19%
Drop: like any other boss pet (1/x chance), but with increased chance for each GWD pet you give to the Wise Old man
7%
Drop: first trade in all four GWD pets at the Wise Old Man before you have a chance at receiving the Nex pet at all
14%
Perks: no perks other than the usual boss pet perks (and a lucky version, of course)
7%
Perks: yes, but purely visual/cosmetic in nature
2%
Perks: yes, with one or more small but useful QoL feature(s)
14%
Perks: powerful ability/abilities
4%
Perk scope: only at Nex
10%
Perk scope: within the entire GWD
17%
Perk scope: all over the world
6%

Total votes: 230

Purex666
Honor Player

Re: Nex pet

Post by Purex666 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:00 pm

Until you fix death accounts at Arma boss. You will need to remove this idea.. "First trade in all four GWD pets at the Wise Old Man before you have a chance at receiving the Nex pet at all." Until you fix death accounts at Arma boss.

Also side note. The Basilisk knights are also now broken for death accounts too. With out the shield we get full stat drained.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:28 am

Purex666 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:00 pm Until you fix death accounts at Arma boss. You will need to remove this idea.. "First trade in all four GWD pets at the Wise Old Man before you have a chance at receiving the Nex pet at all." Until you fix death accounts at Arma boss.

Also side note. The Basilisk knights are also now broken for death accounts too. With out the shield we get full stat drained.
Death is a great melee options but shouldn't just be blanket BIS everywhere otherwise that would be boring and monotonous. Arma offers a chance at good loot but you need to attack it the right way, i.e with range.

I agree that Death should have protection against Basilisk knights though.

Purex666
Honor Player

Post by Purex666 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:23 am

Isaac wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:28 am
Purex666 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:00 pm Until you fix death accounts at Arma boss. You will need to remove this idea.. "First trade in all four GWD pets at the Wise Old Man before you have a chance at receiving the Nex pet at all." Until you fix death accounts at Arma boss.

Death is a great melee options but shouldn't just be blanket BIS everywhere otherwise that would be boring and monotonous. Arma offers a chance at good loot but you need to attack it the right way, i.e with range.

I agree that Death should have protection against Basilisk knights though.
I would agree to this if death did not have its own world.. also note nex and arma drop wize and gp hr wize.. i dont see a problem..
also death is limited what we can kill as it is.. All wildy stuff and TOB.. we can kill sara zamy bandos and nex.. might as well unlock arma as well.. doable but pain bosses are like zulrah lizards hydra vork, all newer instance bosses. The game is all ready boring and monotonous. theres ben no new death content for ages. suck with sara zamy bandos or nex.. for yrs.. ive got close to 4k kc at nex.. would like more options..

Do nangs
Premium Donator

Post by Do nangs » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:28 am

hi not sure if this is the right place to put forward my idea, but i think that nex should probs like a "spawnling of zaros" aka unactivated baby nex, which is essentially useless till you obtain something from each minion which can only be obtained after receiving the spawling mayble like an orb or something from each minion so in total you would need the spawnling and 4 other things to activate the pet and make it usable, i think that would be something special and keep the pet itself somewhat of a rarity.

I also think its perks could be something along the line of being able to teleport to nex bank by talking to it saving us from having gear up in ancient cere and do the annoying pointless run in. even make you get it 10 ancient cere sets or something first to sink out a few sets

i also think we could have it so the pet stops nex armours from degrading when the pets out so people have to choose to save charges on there armour or have the more effective pets out at each boss. i for one want this as i hate having 10 different place holders in my bank due to each item degrading differently

let me know what you think or if theres anything about this you dont like because im more than happy to re think some things

Vitoc
Premium Donator

Post by Vitoc » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:49 pm

I suggest adding a perk to all of the gwd pets; let each pet act as an Ecumenical key for the given boss and the nex pet acts as one for all gwd bosses.

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Vitoc wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:49 pm I suggest adding a perk to all of the gwd pets; let each pet act as an Ecumenical key for the given boss and the nex pet acts as one for all gwd bosses.
Seems a little OP and kind of negates death perks in essence

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:27 pm

make it make the nex minion abilities weaker for the person with pet

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 am

We should do a week long series of GWD events with a Nex event at the end. The winner of the Nex event will get the first pet ingame. Then we can release the ability to get the pet ingame a week later. Who agrees?

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:52 am

Iron adam wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 am We should do a week long series of GWD events with a Nex event at the end. The winner of the Nex event will get the first pet ingame. Then we can release the ability to get the pet ingame a week later. Who agrees?
I've been waiting years for this pet already...

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:08 pm

Iron adam wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 am We should do a week long series of GWD events with a Nex event at the end. The winner of the Nex event will get the first pet ingame. Then we can release the ability to get the pet ingame a week later. Who agrees?
I actually love this idea. Would highlight the pet and would also make the community participate.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image